• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I think he told me 1cc, but every other week...

Personally, I don't think that's frequent enough, but I'm just going by what my doc does for me.

Seems .5 cc/week would be more effective. I don't know a single other person who has been instructed to inject bi-weekly.

Even at 2 cc/month he should be feeling it.

Question; did your Dr. recommend you start an estradiol blocker like DIM or Japanese Knotweed? Granted it is really too early in your therapy to know if that is needed.

Also Scap is right, if you haven't done so already you need to dump as much soy from your diet as possible.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I've Been on 200mg every 2 weeks for several months, my results are no where near others that I am hearing as well...

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I have been following your results on the treatments. They seem very promising. I am concerned with starting a course of treatment that will have to continue the rest of my life. I have seen a few men getting there Androgel prescriptions filled and asking why it is so damn expensive. The injection route seems to be the way to go. Perhaps I should get tested just to know for sure. The symptoms seem to be the same as aging.
    I am impressed with the results I am reading on here, enough to maybe give it a try.

TheCytochromeC

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but it's imperative that you prevent contact with your significant other and children while on topical hormones. Your doctor may have failed to mention that the product can be transmitted to others around you for a very long time after being applied. You really don't want to get that stuff on them. At any rate, I just thought I'd mention in case anyone wasn't aware.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but it's imperative that you prevent contact with your significant other and children while on topical hormones. Your doctor may have failed to mention that the product can be transmitted to others around you for a very long time after being applied. You really don't want to get that stuff on them. At any rate, I just thought I'd mention in case anyone wasn't aware.

Most of us are on injections....

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Went to a Q and A clinic today. A lot of good stuff. Anybody interested in attending tomorrow, it's in Stafford. I'll give the address if anybody wants. It's from 2 to 4, and Dr. Khera will be there. You can google him, and get his credentials. It's all free

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Those are some great results! Congrats!

Now just keep an eye on and manage your estradiol levels and you should continue to see improvement.

I am assuming that those numbers should should up on a test right? I have not had a test after we found that my number ere looking good. What are the side affects of estradiol?

Top Bottom