• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Be careful going too high...test makes your blood really thick, and can stress your heart.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Funny you say that.

My doc tells me i'm making too much blood and has me donating every three months.

I don't think it's related to the injections but I figured I'd mention it.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Funny you say that.

My doc tells me i'm making too much blood and has me donating every three months.

I don't think it's related to the injections but I figured I'd mention it.

You, obviously, don't have a working man's job....else you'd be bleeding out naturally on a regular basis.
    :jackbox:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    When you guys have gone in for regular check ups are you looking at blood pressure readings over time? Ever since I started TRT I have had a higher than normal readings and today when I went in it was high.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I was drinking 6 to 8 cans of diet coke everyday which I stopped two weeks ago. Since that time I have stopped all caffeine and just drink water.

Last edited:

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Went in today and all things were normal but I am not happy with results with the jel. Going back it tomorrow morning to retest and get set up for stabbing.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    When you guys have gone in for regular check ups are you looking at blood pressure readings over time? Ever since I started TRT I have had a higher than normal readings and today when I went in it was high.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I was drinking 6 to 8 cans of diet coke everyday which I stopped two weeks ago. Since that time I have stopped all caffeine and just drink water.

You have to stay hydrated. The test thickens your blood....that'll bump blood pressure.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've stayed the Hell away from women for about two years and did that because I was tired of putting up with their crap. How can I tell if it's Low T that's doing that or I'm just sick to death of Females? Either way, I don't want back in on that nonsense and I've had more than my share anyway. What other benefits could I receive from looking into this?

Flash

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    You have to stay hydrated. The test thickens your blood....that'll bump blood pressure.

Well I was drinking 6 to 8 cokes a day to which i have stopped. Now all I drink is water and I men drink the hell out of water now. Seems my bP is still up and I still think it is the TRT. Although I had a little elevated BP before starting TRT it wasn't like this. When I asked my doc he didn't seem to think the TRT was doing it. In the last six months I have quit all bad foods (chips), cholesterol is at 122 and I have lost 13 pounds so far. Seems strange that I still have occasions of high BP?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Well I was drinking 6 to 8 cokes a day to which i have stopped. Now all I drink is water and I men drink the hell out of water now. Seems my bP is still up and I still think it is the TRT. Although I had a little elevated BP before starting TRT it wasn't like this. When I asked my doc he didn't seem to think the TRT was doing it. In the last six months I have quit all bad foods (chips), cholesterol is at 122 and I have lost 13 pounds so far. Seems strange that I still have occasions of high BP?

Got it figured out and it had nothing to do with the TRT.

Top Bottom