TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I say suspend all laws, hand out free guns and ammo, and provide training (only 17 out of 100 is a pathetic ratio), and turn 'em loose on each other. The problem will fix itself.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Chicago is nothing more the tribalism amongst gang vying for territory to sell dope. And it no longer just in the Chicago or Cook County. The counties outside Cook are starting to see the same crap. My brother hangers his airplane out in Morris, Illinois. That's good hour drive. He worked part time at the airport after retiring. There are some vacant buildings at the airport that's headquarters fir a multi county task force. He got to talking to the task force boys and found out its spilling out to where he lives. And he said they are making huge drug bust. Nothing to see her just open boarders doing what it's meant to do.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    About a year ago I listened to Chitown cop radio. Hilarious as the cops called for backup before they went into certain areas. And shooting calls were constant.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    1720471862000.png

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Amazing website that tracks where they get shot

Chicago is providing ER resident doctors with some invaluable conditions that hone their skills.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    They need to bring that champion of law and order back, Mayor Lightfoot! Also need stronger gun control. That will fix their problems. Geesh, why would someone want to live in that pest hole city?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They need to bring that champion of law and order back, Mayor Lightfoot! Also need stronger gun control. That will fix their problems. Geesh, why would someone want to live in that pest hole city?
    Both Museum's are first class,The Shed's Aquarium mind blowing Art institute of Chicago is very cultured. Then there is Chicago foods I have had Mexican food that blows away TexMex, Pizza (not Deep Dish) is off the charts, Chicago Dogs & Italian Beef Sandwiches. Polish food that rivals most places in Poland. Then Lake Michigan and it gets better the farther away from the city

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Amazing website that tracks where they get shot

Chicago is providing ER resident doctors with some invaluable conditions that hone their skills.
    The people who lived next to the house that I grew up in were both in the medical field. He did an internship at Cook County Hospital. The stores he told makes Hey Kick Ass look weak

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Both Museum's are first class,The Shed's Aquarium mind blowing Art institute of Chicago is very cultured. Then there is Chicago foods I have had Mexican food that blows away TexMex, Pizza (not Deep Dish) is off the charts, Chicago Dogs & Italian Beef Sandwiches. Polish food that rivals most places in Poland. Then Lake Michigan and it gets better the farther away from the city

Deep dish done correctly is best.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Chicago has some amazingly beautiful lakefront. It's a blast to ride your bike for miles along lake michigan. Amazing architecture and culture. Yes, there are some "hoods", but that is a small portion of the city, and a miniscule portion of what is a very rural agrarian State- it's corn and soybean country- the soil is black gold.

The problems with the dem big cities are not that difficult to reverse- It's my opinion that certain people are intentionally making cities unbearable so that certain groups sell and leave so that foriegn money can capitalize on the turnover.

<>

EXACKERLY. . . . . .

&

AMEN !

<>

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I grew up in Illinois... in a small farm town about 90 mi from Chicago

It used to be awesome to go to Chicago to museums, the miracle mile. theaters, events, etc etc

Alas... no longer

I now suggest folks avoid Chicago and am sad my grandchildren will never be able to visit this, and many other, formerly-great places/cities/destinations in the U.S.A.

Top Bottom