• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Hello. We're from the government and we are here to inoculate you. And while we're here, might as well confiscate your guns.

To the government, "You may have some a shot for me, but my shots produce larger holes and let you leak out some vital fluids. Please leave now!"

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't know what y'all are worried about, it's not like the nazi's ever went door to door looking for dissidents. I mean didn't they go door to door for all the other vaccines in the past?

Seriously though, is this really the way to instill confidence in a drug they have no way of knowing what the long term effects it will have in humans? Trust me, I work for the government, it's perfectly safe. The sheep must take the jab!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have a tall fence and gates with signs all the way around. If I don't know and invite you, when you come through the gate, you better be flashing a badge and waving a warrant.
    I know a lawyer that would love it.
    I have guns too if I need them.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Shamelessly reposted from the other thread:
    :)

1625677245855.png

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    We don't even answer the damn door for the Amazon or UPS driver. Only people we're expecting, identified friends/neighbors (though they generally call or text before popping over), or the pizza delivery guy. PRetty much if you're unexpected, you're uninvited and you'll be "invited" to GTFO. Our driveway is posted "No Trespassing" on both sides of the entry. Soon its going to be gated. I'll pursue charges against any government agent or solicitor showing up on my door step without a warrant, especially the shot-pushers.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have a tall fence and gates with signs all the way around. If I don't know and invite you, when you come through the gate, you better be flashing a badge and waving a warrant.
    I know a lawyer that would love it.
    I have guns too if I need them.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    That's pretty much my thought, come at me with a shot and I've got a shot for you.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sorry, but "my doctor and a nurse that my mom had" aren't reputable sources of information. Means about as much as "my uncle's neighbor's barber's daughter's boyfriend's mother's sister's pastor's mechanic heard it at the HEB!"

How about doing some research and getting back to us with some solid sources?!?

I have to agree with that. My mother in an RN, and from the stories she's told me about other nurses and doctors, it's clear that a significant amount of them are idiots. Some to the point that it's terrifying that they are allowed anywhere near a patient. Their word alone isn't sufficient evidence.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    If they wanna leave a flyer, they can just hang it on the gate like the Jehovah's Witnesses...

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I concur with several other postings here; I don’t open my door to anyone that’s uninvited. IF they’re cops and they got a warrant, they’ll announce it. And IF they have some kind of “no knock” raid planned for MY residence, they will have crossed my personal red line and it’s probably not going to end well for me AND for some other government employee’s family (or two). Otherwise, I won’t be carrying on a conversation with anybody thru the door. It’s not tough guy talk... just more like my form of government talk, “leave me the f alone” sentiments. As a law abiding citizen, these have been my personal rules for several years now.

ETA: I don’t know how effective this is, since those turned away by it, don’t disturb me - that number remains unknown to me. But I do know it’s not 100% effective since there is still the rare, occasional AH that is too dumb to read. (But overall, I’d say it does help since I’ll occasionally find some solicitor’s business card stuck in the door way).
    cb1f3be104a17c82286a6ee912035f3b.jpg

Last edited:

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I thought the HIPAA law assured your health information private unless you are willing to share same??

Sort of. But there's a big clearing house of medical information called the Medical Information Bureau. Doctors have access. Insurance companies have access. With such a database in existence, we know the gubmint surveillance programs exist, we know they spy on everything else we do - then we know they have access to everything.

Top Bottom