Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Kind of unfair to idiots everywhere.
    Yet true.
    Actually, I cconsider it a sad case of elder abuse. Jill is one creepy gal, and she will pay some day for allowing this to go on as long as it has.
    Lol.
    Yes it is sad, you can clearly tell he's not there fully. You can see it in his eyes when he speaks.... The democratic party should be held responsible for elder abuse, but they really just wanted a puppet.

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    The government is far too incompetent to successfully keep any kind of accurate records as to know who has received what shot & from whom (& who didn’t). I think that’s one reason they were trying to push the “vaccine passport” card thing and to prohibit travel without such a card. Fortunately, it looks like enough Americans woke up in time to put an end to that scheme.

Saw a DFW / CBS report the other day that close to 10% of Texans that took the first shot, haven’t returned to get the second shot (the one that’s making people much more sick than the first one). And that, this percentage was growing - and of course, the “medical community” was immediately all over this story, encouraging people to follow through and get the second shot also.

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    This sort of freedom suppression stands a very good chance of not ending well…
    Of course, considering that Joe is scared to death of Covid, it fits his limited thought process on how to deal with what he undoubtedly views as the anti-vax rebellion while revealing more evidence of his limited and distorted mental acuity.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    That is quite interesting, I had not heard that…
    Yeah, my doctor is very upfront with me. I never wanted the vaccine but wanted to make sure if their was a "real" benefit that my parents did get it. I'm young and healthy my parents aren't, I have asked her a bunch of questions. She said that because the vaccine is still "experimental" that the makers of the vaccine don't have to tell you everything that goes on with it yet.....

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    Yeah, my doctor is very upfront with me. I never wanted the vaccine but wanted to make sure if their was a "real" benefit that my parents did get it. I'm young and healthy my parents aren't, I have asked her a bunch of questions. She said that because the vaccine is still "experimental" that the makers of the vaccine don't have to tell you everything that goes on with it yet.....
    You cannot trust pharmaceutical companies; too much money at stake for them to truly share the facts concerning any drug or vaccine. Seems like a new drug pops up almost weekly…

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Interesting fact, they are finding if you did have Covid and get the vaccine that it counter acts the antibodies you already have and are more likely to get it again... this was told to me by my doctor and a nurse that my mom had.

Sorry, but "my doctor and a nurse that my mom had" aren't reputable sources of information. Means about as much as "my uncle's neighbor's barber's daughter's boyfriend's mother's sister's pastor's mechanic heard it at the HEB!"

How about doing some research and getting back to us with some solid sources?!?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom