• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Sorry, but "my doctor and a nurse that my mom had" aren't reputable sources of information. Means about as much as "my uncle's neighbor's barber's daughter's boyfriend's mother's sister's pastor's mechanic heard it at the HEB!"

How about doing some research and getting back to us with some solid sources?!?
    I'll look and see what I can find but do you really think that their will be a bunch of information on this if they don't want people to know.... and a doctor is more reputable then the nonsense you rambled off....
    Military Camp

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    Sorry, but "my doctor and a nurse that my mom had" aren't reputable sources of information. Means about as much as "my uncle's neighbor's barber's daughter's boyfriend's mother's sister's pastor's mechanic heard it at the HEB!"

How about doing some research and getting back to us with some solid sources?!?
    Information from a trained medical professional may not be 100% accurate, but it is a far cry from being hearsay. If in doubt, you could and should investigate it yourself or just blow it off if you deem fit. Personally it is a bit of information that may or may not be credible, but due to the nature of these vaccines it gives me pause to consider until I know more.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    hell no.jpg

mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    Interesting fact, they are finding if you did have Covid and get the vaccine that it counter acts the antibodies you already have and are more likely to get it again... this was told to me by my doctor and a nurse that my mom had.
    First time I have ever heard that. Not really buying it either.

mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    so are they going to just show up at your door with a hypodermic needle or do they just hand out coupons that let you get the shot for free?

No one is ever going to knock on a single door with this nonsense. The guy is a moron and apparently so are the people that write his speeches.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I'm about 99% certain this idea won't happen..., but if someone decides they can open my gate, then knock on my door, I'm under no obligation to let them into my house, but I sure as hell can have them charged with trespassing!
    If you have a "no trespassing" and "no solicitation" signs, will you perform citizen arrest and press full charges and send us the video, pretty please? :)

But I agree with you, it's not going to happen. While they do have a registry of vaccinated people available to them, they lack the brainpower and manpower to make this happen.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    No doubt some 'karen's will volunteer and I'd especially have fun with them.

Run karen run that big old dog is catching up...!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom