• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Ya, I’m not getting it. What’s suppose to convince me to buy this over every other sub compact mode just like it?
    As far as I'm concerned every one that followed Sig lost out by not being first... I have no intention to collect micro nines.

I think a double stack .380 micro is a pretty neat idea, but this time I will wait long enough for the Ruger followers to get to market before I choose...

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    cat.jpg

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I have a couple predictions:

1.) Its going to be at least Glock 26 size - so fatter than a P365 or Shield Plus, maybe with the same dimensions of the S&W MP9 Compact gen 1 aka Sub Compact in 2.0 flavor
    2.) Its going to be picky about ammo
    3.) Its going to have an MSRP of $1499 or higher
    4.) Every gun magazine in print is going to have gushing reviews of it for the next six months
    5.) You won't even see the damn thing on store shelves until June of next year
    6.) "Striker Drag" is going to be a thing, and Tim from Military Arms Channel is going have three broken examples in his collection by December of 2022
    7. Next year, provided the gun is not a complete and total flop, they'll release an optics-ready version with a $250 price premium
    8. If the gun doesn't flop after the optics version is released, they'll release a bunch of stupid special editions with different finishes, including rainbow titanium, Tiffany Blue, bead blasted stainless, and a high polish stainless.

Ok, what did I predict and get right, or close..

1.) Its gonna be Glock 26 size - it's *just* a hair smaller than the Glock 26 in width, but its pretty much the same in other dimensions. It's basically G26 size, with an 11 round mag, which Glock could have if they used metal mags vs plastic.Gonna say this is a yes.

2.) Its gonna be ammo picky - only watched a couple vids on it. I watched TFB's first. The right-hand-only ejection port seems like its going to be an issue, especially for lefties. MAC hasn't gotten this gun yet, so it remains to be seen for reals.Gonna call this a maybe / not enough info yet.

3.) MSRP of $1499 - okay this was wrong. $599 for the standard, $799 for the gun with the cheap Crimson Trace red dot. Color me surprised!

4-8 - too soon to tell!

Top Bottom