• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Can't consenting adults easily practice birth control?

When 'abortion' is the topic (so feverishly championed by leftist women) why isn't the subject of 'birth control' ever mentioned as part of the discussion?

And why can't individual states rule on this hot button topic...oh right, leftists want 'fed' control regarding abortion...and everything else for that matter.

President Trump said there are exceptions where abortion is a reasonable alternative...rape/incest/life of the mother, but it's not an alternative to 'birth control', except with some unconscionable women.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Absolutely, never heard of birth control or the morning after pill?
    morning after pill in the strict sense.............is aborting a fertilized egg

As a matter of fact........I recently learned from a conversation with a family member that Catholics don't support IVF because a number of eggs are fertilized and the most viable are selected with the rest being destroyed.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "If Ms. Harris had any actual experience running the Executive branch of this country--or any other executive role--she would understand that this is a matter for the Judicial branch. That's why I've already made clear that I will sign no new legislation about it...despite what she says in her TV commercials. That's why the Constitution of the United States of America gives us a structure in the federal government for checks and balances. Kamala really should read our Constitution and Amendments. I happen to have a pocket-sized copy that I carry with me. Here it is. I'll leave this with Kamala so she can do a little studying.

"Directly under the purview of the Executive branch, however, are matters like securing our nation's borders. What has this administration's "Border Czar" done about handling the national crisis for which she was given direct responsibility? Let's compare the security of the border the last three and a half years to the four years under my administration...."

This is exactly what I'm saying he should do. Rather than getting into the morality of opposing it or any other debates - state what he's already stated and move on to one of her weaknesses.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Could...... COULD, GUESS YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT GROCERIES, GASOLINE, PAYED A MORTGAGE, OR CREDIT CARD BILL.....COULD HURT THE ECONOMY
    ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?????

~ strength and honor ~
    We do buy groceries, buy diesel and not gas and have no mortgage or credit card bills so may not be a typical family situation. I retired from the Fed 24 years ago and receive a pension and SS and my wife receives SS and a very small pension from a previous employer; in addition I have a business but it has not done much in the last few months as folks don't have discretionary money to spend. The main purpose of my business is to keep me out of the house and in the shop so I don't go brain dead watching TV.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Could...... COULD, GUESS YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT GROCERIES, GASOLINE, PAYED A MORTGAGE, OR CREDIT CARD BILL.....COULD HURT THE ECONOMY
    ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?????

~ strength and honor ~

Ashwaganda supplements. Recommended. I take 'em every night before bed. Helps reduce stress and anxiety by decreasing the body's release of cortisol. Can help sleep, too. Just sayin'. :)

But that doesn't mean you aren't right. The more we hear--or as little as we hear--of the Harris/Walz "platform" it looks like nothing more than the Bidenomics spend-print-spend circus that got us into this near-historic mess.

One more step and we'll reach back to the Carter administration's economy. In 2024, American families are already living on the edge and struggling to buy weekly groceries. And they're packed into very dense, metropolitan areas. Conflict for food and supplies would be inevitable.

We wouldn't, as a country now of 350 million, survive a Carter-era inflation.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    We do buy groceries, buy diesel and not gas and have no mortgage or credit card bills so may not be a typical family situation. I retired from the Fed 24 years ago and receive a pension and SS and my wife receives SS and a very small pension from a previous employer; in addition I have a business but it has not done much in the last few months as folks don't have discretionary money to spend. The main purpose of my business is to keep me out of the house and in the shop so I don't go brain dead watching TV.
    Brother, I was referring to the article, not you! We don't have a mortgage either. But we pay for gas car insurance, home owners insurance, groceries etc. I'm retired on social security, and Mrs Diamond works. Some people do have a mortgage and can't afford groceries.
    The article my man....not you .

~ strength and honor ~

Last edited:

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Now Harris is being touted as being head and shoulders above JFK and Obama. This article, written someone who either drops LSD or recently escaped from an asylum, tries to paint a portrait of Harris as some evangelical creature who is sweeping the Democratic party to new heights above those accomplished by Demo idols JFK and BHO. Pretty lofty concept for someone that has accomplished squat zero in the current White House.

Only relevant issue is that the ignorant Lefty idol seekers will eat up every word.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now Harris is being touted as being head and shoulders above JFK and Obama. This article, written someone who either drops LSD or recently escaped from an asylum, tries to paint a portrait of Harris as some evangelical creature who is sweeping the Democratic party to new heights above those accomplished by Demo idols JFK and BHO. Pretty lofty concept for someone that has accomplished squat zero in the current White House.

Only relevant issue is that the ignorant Lefty idol seekers will eat up every word.

When you are talking to airheads, there's a lot of room to fill with bullshit.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin

she is an evangelical creature........evangelizing for satan himself

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    she is an evangelical creature........evangelizing for satan himself
    Kamala is seriously one of the most ignorant people on the planet. She confirms this everytime she opens her grinning mouth. Equally ignorant are the pitiful idiots that will vote for her. They are either just idiots or they are truly evil and want to ruin the United States by turning it into a marxist state. She thinks the icloud is actually in the clouds. She stated that the Ukraine and Russia are somewhere in Europe. Presidential material? Lord help us!

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

Lord forgive me for what I'm thinking about to say. .

~ strength and honor ~

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ERBach12
    Top Bottom