Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    White woman on top? That's racist.

But, but... That was starting from the assumption that they decided they did not want Kamalahaha to be POTUS but did need to keep her on the ticket.

Wait. I have the dimo's solution! Are there any good female half-Black half-Asian gender-fluid candidates? They can DEI the shit out of this!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    the only way that the Biden/Harris campaign funds can be tapped now is if Harris is on the ticket. The demoncrats will not want to lose that money.
    No, no, no. People need to read up on this. The funds can be transferred to a super PAC. The super PAC cannot "coordinate with the campaign", but can spend its funds "independently." And who in the gov will investigate if the super PAC happens to have lunch with the campaign staff?

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Anyone who opposes Harris for any reason will be labeled a racist and sexist!

Remember, even if you opposed BHO on POLICY matters, you were accused of being a racist. This will be no different except for the doubling of accusations.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Now we get to see if the logic holds that, if he isn't fit to run, then he certainly isn't fit to serve as president for the remainder of his term. I think the demoncrats will try with great vigor to keep him in the catbird seat until January, though, because they'll want the final nominee to be free to campaign 98% of their time. Specifically if it's going to be Kackles Harris, she can't afford to expose herself actually trying to be president before the election--because she'll do a crap job--and she needs every hour of campaign time available between now and November. Heck, early voting starts in, what, 60 days?

Whole lotta news hitting the fan the past two weeks. A whole lot. Wait... Could we make that into a Led Zeppelin song? :D

Oh, and if it's Harris, I sincerely hope we see another Trump debate. Harris is capable of nothing but circular-thinking word salad and she'll never be able to offer a cogent, unrehearsed answer within the time limits.
    But Harris was a victim of bussing! She was bussed! Bussing is racist. Unless through bussing yesterday, the vision of tomorrow becomes the reality of today for millions of children of color, who would not have a tomorrow as promising as today if they were bussed yesterday in today’s society.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    So Cackles it is...
    63cbc670c05dfc4218f89ecf3fa38031.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I still think RFK jr is likely to be the beat chance the left has and he just said he would consider accepting a Dim-o-rat nomination...

Cackles is desperately unpopular and I think the presumption of her as the nominee will spark a huge amount of infighting and backstabbing within the party.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    I still think RFK jr is likely to be the beat chance the left has and he just said he would consider accepting a Dim-o-rat nomination...

Cackles is desperately unpopular and I think the presumption of her as the nominee will spark a huge amount of infighting and backstabbing within the party.

I watched it, too. Agree with both your thoughts.

Top Bottom