ae231611a7874f63a25dbc7410e367f7.jpg
    NICE!!

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    '88 Comanche in the avatar. Runs great and handles well, it is verry happy at 80. 4.0,5 speed (crappy Peugeot), but still working. Also '19 Grand 2wd. Both have been good to me, but I still miss the old '98 Grand that was wrecked when the trailer brakes went out.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    That’s a sweet rig I haven’t seen super swampers in years.
    I put 33" Super Swamper IROK on my 1/2 ton 2002 Dodge Ram pickup once many years ago. They looked cool in the pictures and I had the bright idea that they would be a good fit for my truck. Probably one of the dumbest ideas I've ever done because they are terrible highway tires. They were so loud going down the road that it sounded like a propeller airplane. Plus they had crappy traction in the rain and would want to hydroplane really easy.

Excellent off road tires but not for daily drivering.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Can you still get a jeep air dropped to your doorstep?
    View attachment 476682
    some assembly required.
    I’m sure for enough money somebody will throw a Jeep out of an airplane for you. Hell I bet you can find a current owner that paid over invoice during the covaids willing to let you throw theirs out for free just for the insurance payoff.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    base model is 60. if you want anything on it yeah its 70+ My friend has a Rubicon from 2022 they paid 105k for
    Two door sport is low 30s and four door sport is low 40s. Rubi is 50+ looking at the local dealerships. But a 392 will run around 100.

The downside too is aluminum corrosion that's starting to show on the JL version, especially around the hinges. Having two dissimilar metals put together with only paint on top is starting to show issues. While some other brands have also run into aluminum corrosion issues, the JL Wrangler hinges are worse when it starts. My 2019 is okay so far but I've noticed some pitting around the inside bottom of one door. If all the hinges start, it's $15k-$20k to repair 4 doors, hood and tailgate.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Two door sport is low 30s and four door sport is low 40s. Rubi is 50+ looking at the local dealerships. But a 392 will run around 100.

The downside too is aluminum corrosion that's starting to show on the JL version, especially around the hinges. Having two dissimilar metals put together with only paint on top is starting to show issues. While some other brands have also run into aluminum corrosion issues, the JL Wrangler hinges are worse when it starts. My 2019 is okay so far but I've noticed some pitting around the inside bottom of one door. If all the hinges start, it's $15k-$20k to repair 4 doors, hood and tailgate.

Prices of everything have started to fall, because DUH we're in a recession a bad one. My company has laid off 3 times this year. Almost 1/3 of the entire company is gone. There is rumors of 2 more before the end of the year.

Top Bottom