• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Iranian hit list, sideways and expanded for clarity.
    3e2dd8c871e71c0e15e96a6ec38595d0.jpg

~ strength and honor ~

I think being labeled a "terrorist" by the terrorist state of Iran is a badge of honor. It means they're afraid of you.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    FJB

Biden says No to attacking Iran's nuclear sites.

Obama worked hard to protect Iran's nuclear program, and Biden's handlers worked to try to salvage the Obama "Iran Nuclear" agreement. Of course they'll want to protect it - they're eager to kneel down and serve the Iranians for some reason.

Of course, Israel is not going to pay attention to Biden's "rules" for them. Nor should they.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    FJB

Biden says No to attacking Iran's nuclear sites.

Well, FJB. Hope there are a few targeting errors or major intelligence failures resulting in some nuclear sites getting wiped from this earth. Ooopsies. Sorry Joey.

The Iranians forget they couldn't beat Iraq in 8 years of war. Israel isn't Iraq

Well, the west was supporting and supplying Iraq with arms and intel out the wazoo, so there is that. But I agree with the idea that Iran may well end up in a FAFO situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, the west was supporting and supplying Iraq with arms and intel out the wazoo, so there is that. But I agree with the idea that Iran may well end up in a FAFO situation.

The average Iraqi soldier was a half-trained bullet catcher commanded by officers who were out to make a buck any way they could while avoiding any personal danger. The average Israeli soldier is at least competently trained, commanded by officers who take their training and duties seriously, and both are fighting to resist the genocide of everyone they love. Plus, their equipment isn't Soviet-era eastern bloc scrap metal. There's definitely a difference there.

Top Bottom