Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ScreenShot_20240820010439.png

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    In the current situation, protecting Israel’s citizens may mean very practically eliminating the Hamas and the Islamic Jihad. These organizations have made it their highest goal, their core objective, to murder the Jewish people… including old people, handicapped people, and mothers with their infants. Regretfully, the horrors of the current situation have demonstrated that stopping them requires destroying their houses and killing them. This will, hopefully, ensure the security of Israel’s citizens. Note, that Israel did not seek or initiate this war, but was forced into it. May God bring an end to it swiftly.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    A few Israeli 'tactical nuclear strikes' may come about if it looks like Armageddon for them...
    Seems like I've read about falling stars (MIRV?), the sky rolling up, mountains and islands being displaced (seems like a fair descriptionfrom what I've seen). The power of the sun burning people, followed by sores (radiation poisoning?) and darkness (nuclear winter?) and a Kings from the east (Iran? China? somewhere before... (Rev 6 & 16)

Not a religious post, just noting a historical text about the region and how things which may have seemed completely impossible less than 60 years ago (much less 2000y ago) *may* be an entirely possible series of events now.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom