• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Thank you for the like Amanda. I don't know what is going on with the ads. Please carry on.
    I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, just bumfuzzled. Oh well, nothing new there

Oh, BTW, three days and the fat man is rolling. He's making a list and checking it twice. Look closely at my avatar and tell me I don't own a red suit and hat. The short beard is the summer trim.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Allow me to try;
    You are old. And cantankerous.
    :)

And STILL a good long-range shot. What's your addy again?

Too old.jpg

Attachments

• Too old.jpg
      Too old.jpg
      72.1 KB · Views: 374

TexasDude

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2016
    There are some fine folks here in the San Antoine area. Might behoove you to befriend one of them and get them to look it all over. A lot of info can be discussed face to face.

If you can wait till spring we have a "family reunion" at a central texas shooting range. Its a one day event where we all try to get together. The last gal that did what you are trying to do was fortunate enough to hit us about 2 weeks before the fall event and she showed up with a SUV full of stuff. She didn't take much home at all...:green:

Hey all, I'm pretty new on the forum. Sounds like a great group of folks on here...it's nice to meet you.

I also have some goods I wouldn't mind parting with. Sounds like the reunion is a great place to do just that. Is there a similar reunion in the Dallas area? If not, I guess I could come down to San Antonio to spend a day or two. Shoot, that's where my love for Texas started many years ago...but that's a story for a different discussion.

Anyway, if anyone knows about a similar get together up here, please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Hey all, I'm pretty new on the forum. Sounds like a great group of folks on here...it's nice to meet you.

I also have some goods I wouldn't mind parting with. Sounds like the reunion is a great place to do just that. Is there a similar reunion in the Dallas area? If not, I guess I could come down to San Antonio to spend a day or two. Shoot, that's where my love for Texas started many years ago...but that's a story for a different discussion.

Anyway, if anyone knows about a similar get together up here, please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

Welcome to the Forum!

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Amanda, I offered to buy the red hawk as soon as you posted. I’m in SA, but it looks like you sold to someone else.

Welcome to the forum regardless.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    You don't have to post in public to be the 1st to contact.
    True.

However, some sellers simplify their lives by explicitly stating...
    First "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets the firearm.
    ...in the ad.

I've always liked that system. It means the seller need only check one definitive source for buyers, they're always in the proper order, and everything is completely transparent to the community at large. PMs can still be used to ask questions or make offers at less than the listed price but those things don't count as commitments to buy so no one gets confused.

AmandaDeeann, if you read this, consider it a suggestion for your future sales. It could make the process easier for you.

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Unable to post in the for sale section, insufficient privelages. Long time lurker, not enough of a poster.

I stand corrected, I meant black hawk

Top Bottom