• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Right about now, I'm thinkin a couple folks need to some 'splainin.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

As a neutral party, in that I am not interested in any of these listings and to head off this spinning out of control, I want to say that as soon as I seen TXR post saying he would take it, I did get ahold of him and made him aware that their was 2 (wbblazer90 and jrb) members in front of him, but now I see there was actually 3(wbblazer,jrb & EZ). She was PMd sometime before 4:30 today by a member named wbblazer90 saying he would take the Blackhawk. The only reason I was party to that PM was because Amanda asked me if I had known him. I did not, so I offered to be there if she wanted to meet him in a public space instead of at her home. No offense to him, I took it as she was just being cautious. She thanked me and that was the last I heard from her.
    For what it's worth, Upon telling TXR about this he also tried to contact her to find out what was going on and as of sometime around 10 he too had not heard back from her either.

So it looks like Amanda will need to clear this up as soon as possible because the confusion seems to be coming from her individual conversations with all four parties.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    As I've said, Southpaw is a stand up TGT member. Well done Sir.
    Good deal, SP is good people. Glad he's in your area and able to help.

As others have said, people are kept 'honest' here and that's not limited to your immediate interests. Hang out for a while, even if you're not particularly active, you'll get a better sense of things. Keep an eye out here if you're interested in the Spring meet up; there are much worse ways to spend your Saturday. :p

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Then yes, this is hers to clear up.
    I do realize that she is new to all this.

If a member wants an item in a classified, post in the classified.
    Regardless, if you have a classified with a sale pending, post it in the classified that you do or at least say so when someone PMs you for it.
    If there was a prior buyer, fine. Would have been courteous of her to say so. The one response I got to my PM did not. I would have not had a problem with a prior buyer or a prior sale pending.
    Saves a lot of confusion and hard feelings.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I have posted in the threads - and gonna repeat it here. I do NOT "jump line". Others had already spoken for these guns, even if they didn't make that commitment in the ad threads. I've messaged Amanda that I am withdrawing my offer to purchase - that's a game I do NOT play.
    Sorry for the consternation caused, folks!<tipping Stetson>

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I have been watching for the ads. I checked yesterday several times and nothing. The ads are there now and show to have been posted at 1:49PM, yesterday. When I saw message #468 about the Blackhawk which was posted at 9:55PM I wondered what was going on and checked again. NO ADS posted.

I'm not blaming Amanda.

Sumptin smells.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom