• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Baby romney is going to vote to impeach Trump what an a-hole if I recall didn't Trump campaign for the idiot in Utah. After what the dems did to him in the presidential election he still feels justified to screw Trump because his feelings was hurt. I hope he is taken off all committees in the Senate. Maybe he will change to democrap.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    What I find amazing is how this:

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Can be interpreted into a quid pro quo and request to throw an election by providing dirt on an opponent. He makes it clear by referencing the AG it is part of a legal criminal investigation. I can expect Schiff, Nadler to distort history like this, but for non-partisans like Romney it is disgraceful.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I just had to shake my head at this article from Yahoo News (ha ha! I know it's YN, but that's where I found it):

https://news.yahoo.com/divided-america-impeachment-may-become-less-rare-144448209.html

...because the Dims have trashed our Constitution to the point that you don't need any real crime or misdemeanor. You just have to dislike the way the vote turned out. And I can pretty much guarantee you that if a Dim EVER wins again (I can't see how, at this point in time), the Repubs are going to dislike the way the vote turned out. So they just gin up some crackpot allegations for any little thing the Dim may have done that had even a hint of being borderline improper. And away we go...impeachment time all over again.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I agree but it's Texas that's worrisome look what Beto did to Cruz.
    If you haven't been paying attention, things have changed since then. The left (politicians) keeps moving further to the left each day. Moderate democrats that voted in 2018 are now closer to the republicans in their views than they are to the left. Even Beto started moving further to the left, and you can see what that had gotten him.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Wow.

def004f4bc0c3b2a91ae011b7ab4f40c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• def004f4bc0c3b2a91ae011b7ab4f40c.jpg
      def004f4bc0c3b2a91ae011b7ab4f40c.jpg