Join TexasGunTalk

Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldag, Jan 24, 2020.

1. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Impeachment seems to be a yawner with the general public.

I have heard no one talking about it. Don't know if that is just the circle I run in, or if that is also generally true.

Seems that most folks (except the rabid leftists, of course) believe it is just a political stunt and are sick of the whole thing.

2. Charlie

Charlie TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    Agreed!

just country likes this.
  3. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    ACQUITTAL (is forever also)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  4. candcallen

candcallen Well-Known

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Anyone know where these dems play poker? You can make a killing on habitual big bluffers. Always overplaying their hand.

Bidens been debunked. Ya, a drug addict with zero experience in the gas industry, unless you count huffing paint and nasty strippers, gets a position on a board of an energy company after his vice president dad takes over the billion dollar cookie jar. Ya I can see how that's not corruption in a Clinton foundation sorta way.

I'd love to see the bidens on the stand. The only less credible/worse interview than Hunter Biden was Prince Andrew saying he didn't screw minors at the pedophiles house full of minor girls.

The fact people are so stupid that they cant just shut the phuk up is appalling and entertaining. Like the VP saying "I told them to fire the prosecutor or you dont get the cash".

Wheres my guillotine?

5. Antares

Antares Active Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Today starts the 3rd day for the democraps . Thank God Fox doesn't even cover it in totality. They just say the same thing over and over and over again. With occasionally bringing up a new charge of collusion with the Ruskies and a couple of new crimes that isn't even in their articles. Why aren't we bringing up what they did "Oh wait we are waiting, and waiting for the AG and Durham to do something, but it's coming just wait and see". They just admit the FISA court wasn't given the right info on Carter Page well whoopie I still don't see any of them in handcuffs.

just country and digger like this.
  6. Tman-61

Tman-61 New Member

Jan 22, 2020
    South Carolina
    :flag:

roadapple likes this.
  7. candcallen

candcallen Well-Known

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Say what you want about the French, but they do know how to send out pink slips to their pols.
    Viva la guillotine!

8. roadrunner

roadrunner TGT Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    afb012420dAPR20200123114520.jpg

9. SlimJim

SlimJim Member

Dec 3, 2019
    US
    Just listening to soundbites from conservative pundits. Nadler claims you can impeach without a crime being committed so the implication now is DT did not commit a crime. It is a clusterfluck for the left.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

10. Charlie

Charlie TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    Politics in and of itself is a clusterfuck!