• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Impeachment seems to be a yawner with the general public.

I have heard no one talking about it. Don't know if that is just the circle I run in, or if that is also generally true.

Seems that most folks (except the rabid leftists, of course) believe it is just a political stunt and are sick of the whole thing.
    Target Sports

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Anyone know where these dems play poker? You can make a killing on habitual big bluffers. Always overplaying their hand.

Bidens been debunked. Ya, a drug addict with zero experience in the gas industry, unless you count huffing paint and nasty strippers, gets a position on a board of an energy company after his vice president dad takes over the billion dollar cookie jar. Ya I can see how that's not corruption in a Clinton foundation sorta way.

I'd love to see the bidens on the stand. The only less credible/worse interview than Hunter Biden was Prince Andrew saying he didn't screw minors at the pedophiles house full of minor girls.

The fact people are so stupid that they cant just shut the phuk up is appalling and entertaining. Like the VP saying "I told them to fire the prosecutor or you dont get the cash".

Wheres my guillotine?

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Today starts the 3rd day for the democraps . Thank God Fox doesn't even cover it in totality. They just say the same thing over and over and over again. With occasionally bringing up a new charge of collusion with the Ruskies and a couple of new crimes that isn't even in their articles. Why aren't we bringing up what they did "Oh wait we are waiting, and waiting for the AG and Durham to do something, but it's coming just wait and see". They just admit the FISA court wasn't given the right info on Carter Page well whoopie I still don't see any of them in handcuffs.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    afb012420dAPR20200123114520.jpg

Attachments

• afb012420dAPR20200123114520.jpg
      afb012420dAPR20200123114520.jpg
      47.2 KB · Views: 610

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    My understanding is that "crime" is very loose term in context but I'm certainly no authority nor paying particularly close attention to this waste of our money fiasco.

Driving home I THINK I stopped the radio scan on NPR broadcasting the hearings live. Whomever was speaking said, paraphrased, 'DT is guilty of having Ukraine officials interfere with the 2020 presidential election, this was proved'. I assumed they made a human error with "2020" but they announced at least 1/2 a dozen more claims all in reference to the 2020 election.

Is it me or are the Dems so confused they've lost track?

just country

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Texas
    morning, the circus we have seen on fox is what the
    demo government officials think of us the American people.
    demo's know we can not think for ourselves. they
    have to make decisions for us the voting public.
    we work, raise our families, pay taxes so they
    these officials can set in their plush chairs and tables
    like dictators and tell us how we should think.
    to me this is total disrespect to all.
    I hope in Nov. we will change the circus in
    the house and the senate. justme gbot tum

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    My understanding is that "crime" is very loose term in context but I'm certainly no authority nor paying particularly close attention to this waste of our money fiasco.

Driving home I THINK I stopped the radio scan on NPR broadcasting the hearings live. Whomever was speaking said, paraphrased, 'DT is guilty of having Ukraine officials interfere with the 2020 presidential election, this was proved'. I assumed they made a human error with "2020" but they announced at least 1/2 a dozen more claims all in reference to the 2020 election.

Is it me or are the Dems so confused they've lost track?
    Hard to keep your story straight when you have told so many lies.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Just listening to soundbites from conservative pundits. Nadler claims you can impeach without a crime being committed so the implication now is DT did not commit a crime. It is a clusterfluck for the left.
    Yea pretty amazing stuff. Don’t forget that Shifftyff has told us that we can’t vote anymore because it can’t be trusted to come out the way they want it to.

Last edited:

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    So, what this is saying is, if you want to commit (or have committed) a crime make sure you get yourself on a ballot somewhere. No one can look into your wrong doing because you happen to be running for office and their investigation can potentially sway the election.

dessl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    South of DFW
    I don’t watch because I don’t understand it. Looks like the House Hoes are abusing their power with this ridiculous impeachment. They were talking impeachment before Trump was sworn to office. How can we get Term Limits? What are these idiots doing for the American people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    We are assuming that the general public doesn't care about this stuff but don't fool yourself, the democrats have a plan to tell the lie over and over often enough that the fools who vote for Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi will come out and vote democratic for president. I bet 60% of the population think that the house vote automatically kicks Trump out. You all just don't know how dumb the general population is. Proof is the fact that the democrats control the house and look at Virginia. And Bernie Sanders is the joy for the millennial set. There are a lot of low IQ people out there so remember that this November. We can't afford to have a democratic senator from Texas for those that don't like Cornyn. We need to keep Texas a red state.

Top Bottom