If Texas Would Leave

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
I don

Axxe55,
You sound like you must be a yankee or, even worse, someone from Kalifornistan. I, for one, would love to see someone march your a$$ to the state border.

I blocked him years ago. . . . . . .

leVieux

cycleguy2300

Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
I don

Axxe55,
You sound like you must be a yankee or, even worse, someone from Kalifornistan. I, for one, would love to see someone march your a$$ to the state border.
Remember this:

Many of the best Texans, weren't from Texas.

I think as a group TGT has a distinct love for freedom and of Texas. Sometimes when we get around such similar people small differences start looking bigger than they are. There are maybe 2 or 3 folks here I find obnoxious to varying degrees, but I bet we would enjoy a burger and a cold Dr Pepper together.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Remember this:

Many of the best Texans, weren't from Texas.

I think as a group TGT has a distinct love for freedom and of Texas. Sometimes when we get around such similar people small differences start looking bigger than they are. There are maybe 2 or 3 folks here I find obnoxious to varying degrees, but I bet we would enjoy a burger and a cold Dr Pepper together.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
Those I find that are just beyond obnoxious, I put on ignore. If I am ignoring them in the virtual world of social media, I would ignore them in person as well! Life is too short to suffer fools.

Spcwolf

Apr 16, 2013
Conroe tx
I am not from Texas moved here 13 years ago, served in the guard in the home stage and Texas.

ideology is what matters now, a lot of good people out there, just drowned out by centralized control in big cities. If Texas did leave there would be a massive influx of freedom refugees and a lot of people who would pack their shit and go. It would be something to see.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member