• cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I don

Axxe55,
    You sound like you must be a yankee or, even worse, someone from Kalifornistan. I, for one, would love to see someone march your a$$ to the state border.
    Remember this:

Many of the best Texans, weren't from Texas.

I think as a group TGT has a distinct love for freedom and of Texas. Sometimes when we get around such similar people small differences start looking bigger than they are. There are maybe 2 or 3 folks here I find obnoxious to varying degrees, but I bet we would enjoy a burger and a cold Dr Pepper together.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Remember this:

Many of the best Texans, weren't from Texas.

I think as a group TGT has a distinct love for freedom and of Texas. Sometimes when we get around such similar people small differences start looking bigger than they are. There are maybe 2 or 3 folks here I find obnoxious to varying degrees, but I bet we would enjoy a burger and a cold Dr Pepper together.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Those I find that are just beyond obnoxious, I put on ignore. If I am ignoring them in the virtual world of social media, I would ignore them in person as well! Life is too short to suffer fools.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    I am not from Texas moved here 13 years ago, served in the guard in the home stage and Texas.

ideology is what matters now, a lot of good people out there, just drowned out by centralized control in big cities. If Texas did leave there would be a massive influx of freedom refugees and a lot of people who would pack their shit and go. It would be something to see.

Top Bottom