Guns International

How far would you go to stop Ebola? This will be interesting!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    And I concur on that. But I take it a step further:

I do not care, nor do I care to even know who your choice of a mate it. Could be the stump in your back yard or that Bass boat, if you were a 17 yr old kid like me then it had to be that Corvette, or you may wish to be gay or what ever. DNA, does not apply to me.

I am against any govt ruling on marriage. WHY are we letting GOVT make the call. I grew thinking it was between 2 people, man and a woman, still believe that and anything else is wrong, not to say I no longer like you because you married your _______________ (fill in blank), it is none of my business, DON'T MAKE IT MINE, because then you have a problem. So lets get the govt out of it so you and everyone else can pursue what their heart dictates, NOT the govt!

Could not agree more. I was flabbergasted this morning to find out that Idaho is now pressing charges against a "for profit" marriage chapel because they refuse to marry gay people. And this is coming from someone who is definitely not a Christian (agnostic). First it was the baker who refused to bake a cake for a gay couple now this For-Profit Wedding Chapel Sues After Idaho Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage | ThinkProgress, and it will set a precedent that will destroy private property rights further than they already are. So sad we went from the olden days where all religious institutions where automatically tax exempt without that stupid 501.C3 BS and "We reserve the right to refuse service" to this. It's basically as bad as what the Soviets did to their own people.

It all started with desegregation though which actually hurt black communities immensely. Before that happened there were tons of thriving black communities that served only their fellow creed and had incredibly successful businesses. They had some incredibly low crime rates, lots of guns (thanks to the NRA helping them fight the Klan) and very low illegitimacy rates. Then the Dems stepped in and destroyed their communities with desegregation laws and forced them into the government handout system that they are still largely slaves to today.

Now gays are the new protected class and getting their turn at destroying private property rights. Little do they know lawyers are licking their lips at the chance for new divorce law business.
    Guns International

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I thought the virus didn't produce symptoms until it had replicated enough to reach a certain threshold? Thought the virus was present well before symptoms showed up, it just wasn't contagious yet.

They may have to look harder for that squiggly line that represents the virus they keep showing on the news if the virus hasn't replicated enough yet, but so what? Look harder.

Or am I not understanding how they do the test?

Like I said, I'm really not 100%. There's so much mis/dis info and lack of info floating around it's really hard to tell exactly how this virus works, if the experts even really know, I mean it's only replicating trillions of times per day in Africa introducing tons of opportunity for the virus to mutate. As far as we know it has already mutated 300+ times in this outbreak Ebola Mutations Change Virus - Business Insider. Even that story downplays the situation with a line like "First, to get this out of the way: though it's theoretically possible that the virus could mutate to become airborne, we don't even know if it's physically possible. In the more than 100 years that we've studied viruses, we've never seen a human virus change its mode of transmission." We have already documented the Bubonic Plague mutating into the Pneumonic Plague.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom