• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    If you pick up the pieces and are allowed to at the range. I have tannerite to make it happen. Is it a big one?

Medium size. Just wasn't sure what they allow to be blown up. I have a few things the ex left that would be wonderful to see blown to pieces.
    I think we are taking tannerite too. I just spent a few minutes on You Tube watching things blow up. I'm soooooo excited now.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Would I be able to blow up a stuffed bear with Tannerite? Got just the bear in mind.
    Medium size. Just wasn't sure what they allow to be blown up. I have a few things the ex left that would be wonderful to see blown to pieces.
    I think we are taking tannerite too. I just spent a few minutes on You Tube watching things blow up. I'm soooooo excited now.
    Wait WHAT!!! He had a teddy bear!?!?!?
    I think your kinda poo pooing on him now.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Wait WHAT!!! He had a teddy bear!?!?!?
    I think your kinda poo pooing on him now.
    Not his bear. One he gave me.
    Some trophies and few other things. He pooed on me for years. Its my turn.
    I was really just wondering what we can blow up. Not so much just his stuff. Just stuff in general.
    Wanna see some things go boom.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Ahh OK, makes more better sense.

Yeah I've been rackin my brain on things to bring to shoot/blow up. Best I may be able to come up with is large applicance(s) or just their cabinet. Or a Honda :(

Would I be able to blow up a stuffed bear with Tannerite? Got just the bear in mind.
    They are going to let us shoot up a friggin car! And maybe even let us blow pieces of it up too. Bring the bear, I'd bet it's ago. I suggest putting it in a plastic trash bag 1st to make clean up easier ;)

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Ahh OK, makes more better sense.

Yeah I've been rackin my brain on things to bring to shoot/blow up. Best I may be able to come up with is large applicance(s) or just their cabinet. Or a Honda :(

They are going to let us shoot up a friggin car! And maybe even let us blow pieces of it up too. Bring the bear, I'd bet it's ago. I suggest putting it in a plastic trash bag 1st to make clean up easier ;)

Old washer??

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Without any guts to clean up, yea may be.
    All kind's a crap out here in the woods, I just have to be willing to knock on the door and ask..
    'Hey, that treasure that's been rusting on your front porch for 7yrs, can you part with it?' ;)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I was thinking about picking up a couple of pumpkins from Walmart. Those are always fun.
    Bring it! They're gewd with fruits n vegetables
    'course I'm gonna be pingin' grapes @ 100yd w/my 22

In http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/other-areas/34989-gatesville-range-day-followup.html you'll find:
    #67 - Zombie vs tannerite vid
    #79 - before/after pics of 17.5lb tannerite setup
    #200 - the 55gal drum after 17.5lb tannerite

and .... hmmm hmmm hmmm

#36 - 17.5lb tannerite video. Note before the launch during the zoom in you can make out the white bowling pin on top. Launch time @ 7sec, bowling pin does not land until 16sec. The pan left follows the drum lid. Near the end during the still pan, you can see the bowling pin launched just above the cloud of particulate matter.

Yup, we gonna have some fun!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Bring it! They're gewd with fruits n vegetables
    'course I'm gonna be pingin' grapes @ 100yd w/my 22

In the link below you'll find:
    #67 - Zombie vs tannerite vid
    #79 - before/after pics of 17.5lb tannerite setup
    #200 - the 55gal drum after 17.5lb tannerite

&

#36 - 17.5lb tannerite video. Note before the launch during the zoom in you can make out the white bowling pin on top. Launch time @ 7sec, bowling pin does not land until 16sec. Near the end during the pan, you can see the bowling pin launched just above the cloud.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/other-areas/34989-gatesville-range-day-followup.html
    I'll bring out my marlin .22 mag. I have a scope for it just haven't got it mounted but I have feeling it could be a contender for grapes at 100 yards.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom