• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    <shudder> Oh I see how's it's gonna be ... you callin' me out!?!? LOL
    I could consistently hit a grapefruit at 100yds, a grape is gonna be mostly luck. LOL

But that does bring to mind a run whatya brung braggin rights competition. What do y'all say to one attempt per shooter at 25yds for rimfire rifle, same target/rules as used in monthly rimfire thread?

We could also do a shorter (or longer) distance for pistol, any caliber? I'm open to any and all ideas myself, let's just remember it should be FUN and not beat this up with rules and details. :cool:

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    But that does bring to mind a run whatya brung braggin rights competition. What do y'all say to one attempt per shooter at 25yds for rimfire rifle, same target/rules as used in monthly rimfire thread?

We could also do a shorter (or longer) distance for pistol, any caliber? I'm open to any and all ideas myself, let's just remember it should be FUN and not beat this up with rules and details. :cool:

Maybe competitiors chip in $20 bucks or so and winner goes to the LGS and get the winning prize if they are open? Just ideas G-Spotter, just ideas

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    <shudder> Oh I see how's it's gonna be ... you callin' me out!?!? LOL
    I could consistently hit a grapefruit at 100yds, a grape is gonna be mostly luck. LOL

I like that idea. Or we could do like top shot does pick your firearm, target and distance and see if it can be matched and use a point system for hits?

Top Bottom