• Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    shotgunbay.jpg

This is a pic I just pulled off of thier website. Its taken from the very end of the bay. I take it doing a brisk walk from wall to wall, and I can get anywhere from 2-4 shots off between stops depending on how I'm shooting. I like it because it really throws you off trying to alternate targets while you're busy re-cocking too. Plus, the walls are nice because my bedroom is at the end of a hallway on the left side. So you come out and you have to shoot around a right-handed corner...which is difficult for a right handed shooter. So I'm going to start using that wall on the right side to practice my left handed shooting as well.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    25 yd rifle boresiting.jpg

This is the new 25 yd rifle sighting lanes. There's a table set up for each lane, and I believe you can shoot anything up to .223. I may go hang out tmorrow so I'll take some notes. I gotta learn all this anyways lol

The rifle lanes and the shotgun lane were added as extensions to the pistol lanes that were there already. If I go tmorrow, I'll take some good pics of the entire range and post them for people who haven't been yet. They have some at the website, but I think I can take some better ones.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Anyone ever hear of zomboom (spelling?) exploding target mix? They sell it in 1/2 pound jars for $10/each, not sure how it stacks up to tannerite though.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Thanks for the update and pics Jeremy, looks like they've made some nice improvements since June.

Anyone ever hear of zomboom (spelling?) exploding target mix? They sell it in 1/2 pound jars for $10/each, not sure how it stacks up to tannerite though.
    Never heard of zoomboom but that price seems comparable to tannerite IIRC.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Tannerite at Hicksville is going $10 for every half pound. They allow any rifle on the 25 yd. I didn't get to make it up there tday with how it's raining and all, but I'll go up maybe later this week for the pics.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Thank you Captain Obvious!

I read through the thread and I do not see where anyone said they are bringing any. Did I miss it? I think I can bring some, I just don't know where to get it.

The stuff I brought last time came from www.houstongunsales.com. Its right around $65 plus shipping for a 10lb box of 1/2 lb jars. I chose 1lb jars and it was a few bucks cheaper. Tejano Scott might be able to get it a little cheaper. I never did ask him what he paid for what they brought to the last shoot.

Radioman

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Ok. Oct project just fell through. (First time I've been happy about such). Back on track and ready for the 20th!

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom