• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sb47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    True, but AMAZING that if you want to commit suicide due to terminal cancer etc you cannot, but the Dims want full abortion up to and to include the day of live birth.

Lol. That’s a good one, if I kill myself. Who are they going to charge?

sb47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    I don't want justification for anything. If you look back at my posts you will see that I have stated several times that I would not ride with out a helmet. However I do support the right of others to do so. I guess this could be taken to mean I have no regard for their safety but it's actually because I have a very high regard for their personal freedoms.

You are the one who bears the burden of justification for the infringement on someones personal freedoms and your emotional reasoning is not adequate justification.

No, I don't "get" it. I don't get why You feel you have the right to tell ME how to live my life.

That I did. I keep posting the same thing because this is not complicated. I will continue to post in this thread because I support the rights of others to choose and don't like the idea of a nanny state government telling ME how to live MY life.

I think what you meant to say was "I don't agree with the government telling people how to live their lives as long as they live their lives in a way that I agree with"

I see you have resorted to personal attacks....awesome.

Safety labels are not laws and the subject is unrelated. And they do put warnings everywhere stating that it's safer to wear a helmet so even those with out common sense can make an educated decision.

Another personal attack <yawn>

Once again, I wouldn't ride with out a helmet so what are these horrible reckless acts I am committing?

MY actions do have consequences and they are the consequences I will have to deal with. You have given no evidence of these consequences effecting anyone else except for exaggerated claims of hospitals shutting down. The emotional implications of others are irrelevant. Sorry if that sounds too cold for you but that's life.

This one line says more about you than anything else you have posted on the forum. You think you support freedom and personal liberty but if you do a little soul searching I think you will be disappointed with what you find.

You are all for freedom as long as we all live the way YOU think we should live. And that little snip at the end "but for others", that has about as much validity as the "if we can save just one child" argument.

Ok so I can see were not doing ourselves any favors in this debate.
    I respect your opinion, please respect mine.
    Sorry if I made personal attacks to you or anyone else.
    You do things your way and I’ll do my things my way.
    I think if we could sit down face to face and have a meaningful cogeneration we could come to some compromise and have respect for one another.
    Debating on a forum never really gets us nowhere. Too many scenarios to cover on a forum like this.
    We obviously differ on some levels, bottom line, I do respect your opinion.

Dennis

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I would rather you respect my personal freedom. I doubt we would find any middle ground with out that being established.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    To be clear, I think encouraging people to wear a helmet is perfectly acceptable behavior.

sb47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    Get a room you guys....

We had a debate, we argued a bit, we went back and forth and agreed on a few things and disagreed on some things. Now its over.

If we got a room, then we would have to fight over who gets to be on top!lol

Were all human here, we all subject to the same emotions, strengths and weaknesses, none of us are perfect.
    I respect a person that is passionate, strong in there beliefs and is not afraid to stand up and let there voice be herd. That’s what built this country and what it takes to keep this country strong.

If you believe your in the rite, never be afraid to stand up and be heard, even if you’re the only one standing!

God Bless America

Last edited:

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    Not illegal to commit suicide, only to assist another person taking their own life.

Wouldn't THAT be tacky......a cop having to take custody of a deceased person then the act of holding someone's body in jail until a jury decides when it can be buried. YUK.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Not illegal to commit suicide, only to assist another person taking their own life.

Wouldn't THAT be tacky......a cop having to take custody of a deceased person then the act of holding someone's body in jail until a jury decides when it can be buried. YUK.
    If you don't succeed in committing suicide you can be held against your will in a mental hospital. Which to me would be worse.

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    If you don't succeed in committing suicide you can be held against your will in a mental hospital. Which to me would be worse.

Never met my ex-wife have you?

Edited to add: I worked more than a few suicides in my career and as bad as it sounds, I was relieved when I saw they did it correctly. One poor lady committed "sideways" (gunshot to one temple, bullet exited other temple) and all it basically did was blind her and commit her to a wheel chair. Last I heard, she was still alive and struggling through life every single day.

I cannot imagine too much worse than that.

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Never met my ex-wife have you?

Edited to add: I worked more than a few suicides in my career and as bad as it sounds, I was relieved when I saw they did it correctly. One poor lady committed "sideways" (gunshot to one temple, bullet exited other temple) and all it basically did was blind her and commit her to a wheel chair. Last I heard, she was still alive and struggling through life every single day.

I cannot imagine too much worse than that.

I meant compared to being in jail. Yeah there are worse things than jail, mental hospitals and death.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    49-1.jpg

Yes he survived w "only" a concussion

140mph before the getoff , sign post to the head

posted from my couch!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom