• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1098cya

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Kalifornya
    Just wanted to show my proper manners and introduce myself here on this forum. My name is Fermin. The title says it all, I am a gun owner living in the not so great state of

Kalifornya. And to top it off.....in the San Francisco (Bay Area). Born and raised in San Francisco....but refuse to accept it's political climate, lifestyle and other bs. To each his own.

I just stumbled across this website in figuring out how to zero my newly purchased Zombie riflescope. I was pretty impressed with the author Texas1911 and had an urge to join up and

see how y'all converse as like minded folks do. Anyway, glad to be here on this forum.

swprbb.png

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Welcome into the light, amigo! The Bay Area is pretty, but the politics are astonishingly ugly. There are polar differences between the Third Coast and the Left Coast.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Must be a prank!

That rifle is way out of limits in California.

Improper mag-release, too many mods to satisfy Commie gun control regime.

We've been played!

1098cya

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Kalifornya
    Are you sure? A bullet button looks like a normal mag release. It just has a hole in it so you can use the tool (bullet) to release the mag.

Yes, it is the bullet button required by my state. Insert a bullet or whatever you'd like to use to release the 10 rd magazine. Other than that, as long as

it's off the list of banned lowers...Collapsible stocks are still GTG, but who knows....at this moment, we have an asshat senator who thinks the BB is evil

and may try to ban it. We aren't helping ourselves when Calguns...and the like have begun ridiculing and basically pissing him off to the point where this

becomes a personal issue with him. We've stepped on our meat before and lost the OC gun law. Now, the present lawmakers have taken it a step

further and want long guns open carry banned also. We take 1 step forward, then 5 steps back.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Welcome....but when deriding the efforts of folks trying to lift the yolk of regulation off the necks of gunowners, remember where you're "accepting reasonable restrictions" have gotten you. Sometimes you've got to stand up and be counted, even though it may cause pain for a while.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom