• leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Do you not have Google?.....

<>

I have seen a light bulb, coke bottles, carrots, dildos, & unidentifiable objects. I had to remove some of them, as they were “lost”.

Once I had to remove a tampon from a vagina which the “wearer”claimed had been ‘’lost” in there for over a year. . . . PHEW it stunk !

The strangestI’ve ever was the recurrent appearance of a politician in our ED, over 300 miles from his home, with paper “spitballs” he, or someone, had shoved up his PENIS, all the way into his bladder.
    He claimed he “had no idea’’ how the tiny paper wads had ‘’got up there”. (For the non-anatomists here, there is only ONE way.)

But, never heard of a ‘’butt plug” until I saw this post.

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I have seen a light bulb, coke bottles, carrots, dildos, & unidentifiable objects. I had to remove some of them, as they were “lost”.

Once I had to remove a tampon from a vagina which the “wearer”claimed had been ‘’lost” in there for over a year. . . . PHEW it stunk !

The strangestI’ve ever was the recurrent appearance of a politician in our ED, over 300 miles from his home, with paper “spitballs” he, or someone, had shoved up his PENIS, all the way into his bladder.
    He claimed he “had no idea’’ how the tiny paper wads had ‘’got up there”. (For the non-anatomists here, there is only ONE way.)

But, never heard of a ‘’butt plug” until I saw this post.

<>

<>

To reconnect with HEB: If the current scion of HEB is widely believed to be “gay”, does HEB now handle “butt plugs” ?

BTW, just how does “Steve in ‘Texas’’ know about this? Oh, wait, I now see: It is “Steve in Austin”, never mind. . . . . . .

<>

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The tweet that gave rise to my post is an unsubstantiated rumor but you can read about it and see an image here.
    <>

The image in Snopes is a sagittal reformat of an abdomen-pelvis CAT scan, not an MRI.

The metal device depicted is quite large, and does appear to be intra-abdominal, even maybe extraintestinal, intraperitoneal.

This is a very serious injury, and the pic would be technically terribly difficult to “fake”.

I cannot evaluate the tale of how it got there.

<>

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I might be going back to work part time for HEB to be able to afford more toys. Just continuing the HEB vein of the thread. I will bring in a reference to the "pocket carry" thread and just say yes

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I started to make an HEB joke that would have just led to another derail so I thought better of it.

But back to the OP, I used to routinely open carry right up to the door then make a show of pulling my t-shirt over my pistol as I crossed the front entrance. Many of the employees know I carry and they don't care. In fact, they seem quite relaxed around me.

Or else I just give off harmless old man vibes and they don't care. If that's the case, I don't really want to know. :)

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I started to make an HEB joke that would have just led to another derail so I thought better of it.

But back to the OP, I used to routinely open carry right up to the door then make a show of pulling my t-shirt over my pistol as I crossed the front entrance. Many of the employees know I carry and they don't care. In fact, they seem quite relaxed around me.

Or else I just give off harmless old man vibes and they don't care. If that's the case, I don't really want to know. :)

<>

After WWII, my late Dad carried a 1911 everywhere.

He dressed very well, was extremely deferential & polite, & maintained excellent situational awareness.

No holster, cocked, round in chamber, safety on, stuck IWB. Always wore a suit or sports coat.

Although Dad had to use the pistol a couple times, one a very early “carjacking” type incident in N.O. and once when an irate visitor threatened one of his employees in the bank; the police of the day didn’t seem at all interested that he was carrying.

I know that in the “old days”, certain occupations were universally & uniformly but unofficially exempted from the laws: Physicians, Bankers, Judges, ex-LEO’s, Pharmacists, etc. From what the old timers told me years back, it was the same in Texas, MS, & FL.

The very concept of anti-carry laws has always been basically defective; as those laws ALWAYS resulted in disarming ONLY the wrong citizens.

leVieux

<>

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy

That's how I carry, as I'm walking to the door I'm pulling my T-shirt out. One time two guys walking behind, one of them said "I hope he doesn't shoot anyone".

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Recent story or meme or screenshot I read somewhere, probably here in the Man Cave, was about a patient who went into an MRI after swearing he had no metal on him. He thought he was telling the truth. However, the butt plug he had inserted, though advertised as 100% silicone, actually had a ferrous metal component inside. The entire thing shot straight up into his abdomen before the staff could do an emergency shutdown. I assume there's a big red button somewhere to do that but it takes a tenth of a second to hit something like that under the best of circumstances; by that time, the damage was done.
    Pretty sure that's a dog, and the dog ate it. Might not even be a butt plug; just something similarly shaped. I think we can all agree "anal railgun" is a great name for a band, tho.

Top Bottom