• leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Do you not have Google?.....

<>

I have seen a light bulb, coke bottles, carrots, dildos, & unidentifiable objects. I had to remove some of them, as they were “lost”.

Once I had to remove a tampon from a vagina which the “wearer”claimed had been ‘’lost” in there for over a year. . . . PHEW it stunk !

The strangestI’ve ever was the recurrent appearance of a politician in our ED, over 300 miles from his home, with paper “spitballs” he, or someone, had shoved up his PENIS, all the way into his bladder.
    He claimed he “had no idea’’ how the tiny paper wads had ‘’got up there”. (For the non-anatomists here, there is only ONE way.)

But, never heard of a ‘’butt plug” until I saw this post.

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I have seen a light bulb, coke bottles, carrots, dildos, & unidentifiable objects. I had to remove some of them, as they were “lost”.

Once I had to remove a tampon from a vagina which the “wearer”claimed had been ‘’lost” in there for over a year. . . . PHEW it stunk !

The strangestI’ve ever was the recurrent appearance of a politician in our ED, over 300 miles from his home, with paper “spitballs” he, or someone, had shoved up his PENIS, all the way into his bladder.
    He claimed he “had no idea’’ how the tiny paper wads had ‘’got up there”. (For the non-anatomists here, there is only ONE way.)

But, never heard of a ‘’butt plug” until I saw this post.

<>

<>

To reconnect with HEB: If the current scion of HEB is widely believed to be “gay”, does HEB now handle “butt plugs” ?

BTW, just how does “Steve in ‘Texas’’ know about this? Oh, wait, I now see: It is “Steve in Austin”, never mind. . . . . . .

<>

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The tweet that gave rise to my post is an unsubstantiated rumor but you can read about it and see an image here.
    <>

The image in Snopes is a sagittal reformat of an abdomen-pelvis CAT scan, not an MRI.

The metal device depicted is quite large, and does appear to be intra-abdominal, even maybe extraintestinal, intraperitoneal.

This is a very serious injury, and the pic would be technically terribly difficult to “fake”.

I cannot evaluate the tale of how it got there.

<>

Top Bottom