• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mreed911,

At least as of yesterday PM, CULEBRA MEAT MARKET is NOT posted. Neither is the WalMart on Austin Hwy, as of today.

Reference not carrying my revolver on FSH, I'm not overly worried over there as they have numerous armed police agents on post, including USACIDC & USAFSID agents.
    Fwiw, I also don't worry about NOT carrying at our polling place over in Southside as the ISD Police Department is close by and VERY protective of the election board staff & voters, too.
    (In general, I try to avoid places W/O police and in those places, I carry.- Color me Paranoid, as I've put too many thugs away.)

yours, satx
    Hurley's Gold

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Ironically, you can't carry in the commissary either (Federal law); but if what I have recently heard is correct, Joint Base San Antonio plans to follow Dyess' lead and will allow people to bring personal firearms on base as long as they (the firearms) remain in their vehicles. Hopefully that will occur some time this coming Spring...

The Dyess policy change was a good step but with a contractor pass and only being a vet and not retired I still can't have my weopon in my car

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Funny, you don't look like a hipster douchebag with an ass hair transplant to your face. ( Google beard transplant if you are confused)

I know the Five Guys guys pretty well and love their peanuts.

OOC Quote me on that. :)

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Day, afternoon, night.... Skinny jeans wearing metrosexual gelled hair with what is probably a hair transplant groomed beard.

you left out the jeweled belt and the man purse

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    I saw an HEB with the english and spanish language signage separate. One was on each side of the entrance because there wasn't enough space on one window for both. Too nitpicky or something to look out for?

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I saw an HEB with the english and spanish language signage separate. One was on each side of the entrance because there wasn't enough space on one window for both. Too nitpicky or something to look out for?

Seems to meet the requirements of the law. English and Spanish posted at the entrance.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Mreed911,

At least as of yesterday PM, CULEBRA MEAT MARKET is NOT posted. Neither is the WalMart on Austin Hwy, as of today.

Culebra Meat Market is run by a bunch of illegals who are always failing their health inspections. Last time I went in there I grabbed a pastry that had the bottom covered in grey fuzzy mold.

La Michoacana is way better.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I really doubt the local Wal Marts will EVER post anti-gun signage, considering they haven't done it anywhere els. They also have a bank inside, so if your bank puts up 30.07 signs like mine did, you can kill two birds with one convenient stone.

As soon as I pay off my credit card I'm closing my account and going to Woodforest!

Red78

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    San Antonio
    Ironically, you can't carry in the commissary either (Federal law); but if what I have recently heard is correct, Joint Base San Antonio plans to follow Dyess' lead and will allow people to bring personal firearms on base as long as they (the firearms) remain in their vehicles. Hopefully that will occur some time this coming Spring...

I hope you are right - I work on JBSA, and have heard nothing about this. I specifically asked a couple of months ago if any accommodations were available for those with CHL (check them in at the gate, etc.) and was told "no".

Eventually, I hope Congress forces concealed carry on DOD. Don't know if that will ever happen or not. I think there was language in this year's Defense Authorization Bill to that effect, but not sure - and not sure how it was worded if it was. Until then, as far as I'm concerned, DOD is "anti-gun".

Top Bottom