Gun Zone Deals

Gun rights linked to pro-gay message on posters in Seattle. The left loses it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Oh God... I shouldn't laugh so hard right after eating. This is perfect for two of my friends, can't wait to see how they react.

ETA: Whatever you do, don't read the comments on that article/post. 30 seconds in and my head is pounding.

Last edited:

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    lol heads exploding. I bet if I posted that on my feed I can think of a couple specific folks who's heads would explode.

It appears to be a mirror of THR. My THR log in works on it.

hah! Just tried my old thr login and it works too. I knew thr had all the shtuff go down but I gave up on them altogether. Never knew if/where the site popped up after the skirmish.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Only in Seattle. I'll take 2nd Amendment rights support from all Americans.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    But you can't lump the entire "Conservative movement" into one group and say they all support the message. Does the message make a good point? It sure does. But by the same token the message applies to conservatives and potential legislation and current laws based on other moral standards. There is a very real struggle juggling morality standards and laws and how they should or shouldn't be connected. Catch phrases and posters like these look great when they work for your cause. But the other way around and you are eating crow.

Food for thought

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'll never understand how this can be such a hard concept to grasp. If we opened up to common sense and logic, we would probably have better presidential candidates, and a better president.

Don't like guns? Don't buy one.
    Don't like gay marriage? Don't get one.

It's a pretty simple concept, but seems to elude the majority of people it seems like.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    But you can't lump the entire "Conservative movement" into one group and say they all support the message. Does the message make a good point? It sure does. But by the same token the message applies to conservatives and potential legislation and current laws based on other moral standards. There is a very real struggle juggling morality standards and laws and how they should or shouldn't be connected. Catch phrases and posters like these look great when they work for your cause. But the other way around and you are eating crow.

Food for thought

Being a libertarian I don't think government should be involved in even straight marriage. No tax breaks for any married couple. Of course ideally I would like to see federal income tax abolished and go back to using tariffs to fund a very limited federal government. I guess this goes to show what Ron Paul says, most Americans are libertarian they just don't know it yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    lol heads exploding. I bet if I posted that on my feed I can think of a couple specific folks who's heads would explode.

hah! Just tried my old thr login and it works too. I knew thr had all the shtuff go down but I gave up on them altogether. Never knew if/where the site popped up after the skirmish.

It popped up at the start of the skirmish, that is why your THR stuff works.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    That's great I'm all for it.

gay-rights-and-gun-rights-post.jpg

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX

Food for thought

You've figured out why I LOVE it. That's MY message. I won't give you the right to dictate what I think and believe until you can demonstrate that my decisions WILL cause harm to people. The women pictured ain't affecting me in the least - not with their choice of partner, and not with their taste in firearms. Means it's none of my beeswax.

Power to the people and whatnot.

Now, start spending taxes you collected from me ... I'm in your face like stink on poo. So, I will support FISCAL conservatism. But where morality is concerned, if I don't wave it in your face - don't try to touch it. As my mother taught me - you might draw back a nub. I would appreciate you teaching yours; you can expect me to teach mine. When that breaks down and we get folks unwilling to earn what they think they can have - punish swiftly, severely and don't waste my money pussyfooting.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I'll never understand how this can be such a hard concept to grasp. If we opened up to common sense and logic, we would probably have better presidential candidates, and a better president.

Don't like guns? Don't buy one.
    Don't like gay marriage? Don't get one.

It's a pretty simple concept, but seems to elude the majority of people it seems like.

It is simple, it's the libertarian concept. It's the concept of trusting people, not politicians. The concept of freedom AND responsibility. There is actually a party that espouses those principles... Can you guess what it is?

I love this advertisement. We need to get people of all races, of all sexualities, or all ages, and all genders shooting. I don't know of many who've had a range trip who don't like shooting. Just one guy, but I truly believe his wife keeps his ball in her purse.

Top Bottom