• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Hi MG & welcome! Do you have a like minded and available sister / girl friend? Rich would be nice too. :evil:

As recently discussed, you shouldn't yet be able to PM (conversation) but when you do, the panel will look like this.

22F & brain is nearly frozen . . . I furgot the pic :facepalm:

View attachment 363456

Thanks Coiled :)

25 posts?? Well, isn't that special, lol. I get why that is though, so no worries. If I get a PM I'll just reply to it here in my little thread and tag the sender. Other than @bbbass, who told me about this place, I don't know anyone from anywhere else... so unlikely I'll get many messages. I'd rather keep everything here in the open anyway so that works out. :D

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Hope y'all are doing okay. 18 degrees here.
    Half our pipes are frozen up but at least one toilet still works, lol. This house was built in 2020 so everything is pretty good...but built for what used to be 'normal weather for here'. I'll be making some modifications this spring - and teachin my guy about cold weather living. Weather patterns are changing; being prepped for all things is a good idea, imo. He kinda laughed when I had 3 cord of firewood brought in a few months ago... but he's not laughing now. :)

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    5D09468A-8D05-4348-A52A-090202FFA7E0.jpeg

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Hi MountainGirl,

Welcome to the party!!!

Sorry I forgot that you have to be here awhile before PMs are activated.

I think you'll like it here. Should be a good fit.

bb
    Thanks! And you were right - this is a great forum... and the Gun Laws sections are a gold mine. No worries re the PMs - I found a way around that (see? here you are!) and it wont be long till I bust outta da 25post-jail. :twin:

Keep giving them hell over on the left coast; they need all the help they can get. :)

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Keep giving them hell over on the left coast; they need all the help they can get.

Joe, the site owner, keeps the place locked down pretty tight. But I do what I can. Gone however are the days of flame wars when you could really exorcise your demons with the lefties/proggies and a few gun idiots or know-it-alls. I'm not sure that is such a bad thing for my blood pressure.

I keep feeling a need to inform TGT members that I live in EASTERN Oregon and am not part of the general phucktardism that exists along the Eye5 corridor. Tho things are changing a bit here too. Esp since the powers that be insisted on building a "Warming Shelter" so the homeless can stay here all year w/o out the discomfort of freezing to death when it's -4F like it was two nights ago.

Sigh, gotta put my snow tires on this weekend. I thought I'd get away with not switching, but oh no, the ice from the last snowstorm is pretty nasty.

Have some brisket for me!!!

Now, the biggest question of the day:

Does chili have beans or no beans, meat or no meat??????

And this one will tell TGT members a lot about you:

9mm or .45ACP??????

:)

bb

Top Bottom