DFW
    1720127668313.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You're close, you can absolutely be driving down Sam Bass and drive past the intersection with Sam Bass (It continues on after a turn to the right). You could take a right at the next light (Creek Bend) and reconnect with Sam Bass but it would be the same Sam Bass you just passed. You'd just be bypassing that turn. (see arrows below)

edit to add: the Bent Tree neighborhood is all new since 1992, Creek Bend would have been the next right period (not just next light) back then as you remember it.

View attachment 459997

Nope. I was going from Sam Bass and turning onto Sam Bass. If I recall, one was Sam Bass Road, one was Sam Bass Lane, and there may have been a Sam Bass Blvd. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were renamed because of the confusion of it all, but I vividly remember the frustration of trying to figure out which Sam Bass I was supposed to be on.

Reactions: Me

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    You're close, you can absolutely be driving down Sam Bass and drive past the intersection with Sam Bass (It continues on after a turn to the right). You could take a right at the next light (Creek Bend) and reconnect with Sam Bass but it would be the same Sam Bass you just passed. You'd just be bypassing that turn. (see arrows below)

edit to add: the Bent Tree neighborhood is all new since 1992, Creek Bend would have been the next right period (not just next light) back then as you remember it.

View attachment 459997
    Like the fun with Belt Line in Coppell where Denton Tap becomes Belt Line. The old joke about directions to anywhere in Dallas - well, you get on Belt Line Road and go to...
    BeltLine.png

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom