• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Not a pic nor a video, but a quote from Diane on "Cheers", describing how she feels about the sport of bowling.

[about bowling alleys] Ah, the alleys. Thanks. It's really a sensory experience, you know. The scent of Aqua Net on a beehive hairdo. The roar of polyester rubbing against old naugahyde. The sight of a cigarette stubbed out on a patty melt. All this plus the anticipation of placing your feet in shoes only seven thousand others have worn before you.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1718377255582.png

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Not a pic nor a video, but a quote from Diane on "Cheers", describing how she feels about the sport of bowling.

[about bowling alleys] Ah, the alleys. Thanks. It's really a sensory experience, you know. The scent of Aqua Net on a beehive hairdo. The roar of polyester rubbing against old naugahyde. The sight of a cigarette stubbed out on a patty melt. All this plus the anticipation of placing your feet in shoes only seven thousand others have worn before you.
    You got the one where Sam was lamenting marriage?
    One pair of lips, flapping in your ear...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    16" guns were retired after NASA used up all the barrels in storage to make HP air bottles and there is No place in the world that can replace them.

It’s not that they “can’t”. It’s that the machinery and tooling is no longer available. And likely much of the tooling required to make the tooling needed either. It would just be stupidly expensive to start from scratch.

I know, it’s not that serious. Just reminding me of “we know longer have the technology to go to the moon” statements that lead to so much misunderstanding.

I’ll repost a funny picture so it’s not just an interruption to the thread.

Attachments

• IMG_0422.jpeg
      IMG_0422.jpeg
      195.3 KB · Views: 103

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    It’s not that they “can’t”. It’s that the machinery and tooling is no longer available. And likely much of the tooling required to make the tooling needed either. It would just be stupidly expensive to start from scratch.

I know, it’s not that serious. Just reminding me of “we know longer have the technology to go to the moon” statements that lead to so much misunderstanding.

I’ll repost a funny picture so it’s not just an interruption to the thread.
    I never did find that "bag Stretcher."

Top Bottom