• ...and so much more!
  • Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    What are dot rules for equipment operators I had heard oil field was different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Well leave tomorrow for out west, have a physical and drug test at 9am Tuesday in Midland then have to go to the yard for some paperwork. Then wait a few days go the results to come back in that time ill go stay in Lubbock with my aunt and uncle and grandmother. Then when I get the clear it will be game on with about a month of training.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Man i am hard with nanes, im not home right now, when i get home i will let you know,
    But the company has 10-12 vac trucks, we start there, and get leased to the frac co,
    They provide room and per diem will find out more on tues

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    a quick search. ....

I'm a burnt out driver in DFW willing to drive but the pay needs to be right hence looking in the oilfield. I'm not from Texas know nothing about the oil field other than hard hats and fire resistant clothing 24/7 so I'm interested in the work.

for eagle ford shale jobs and you'll get lots of hits for many jobs from Kennedy up to shiner and I-10......good luck....

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    for eagle ford shale jobs and you'll get lots of hits for many jobs from Kennedy up to shiner and I-10......good luck....

Thanks started at Trican well service in Odessa Tuesday. Just keeping busy around the yard till sunday when I go to Longview for orientation.

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    Thanks started at Trican well service in Odessa Tuesday. Just keeping busy around the yard till sunday when I go to Longview for orientation.

welcome...jobs like NDE testing of welds, eletrical commissioning of pumping stations, pipeline crawler operator laying in the lines....wish you the best this gig will last about another 15 years or so and the below the eagle ford shale is another deposit of crude not to get tapped until gas play is done so....good careers ahead.....!

Last edited:

Jlrockboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Midland
    Drive safe, think safety, after 30 years in the oil industry. It a great job, but you can get hurt real quick. Best of luck in your new career.

dsukid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Amarillo
    Can anyone put me in touch with a recruiter for company looking for CDL driver/operators? My dad has CDL, Tanker, Hazmat, Twic etc..

Top Bottom