• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Screenshot 2022-11-09 081801.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I cannot believe he really won any more than the potato did in 2020.

#Texit...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

His campaign spent the past two weeks doing the prep work to bring in however many fake ballots they need, claiming a vote count could take 'days or weeks'. This is, sadly, no surprise. Sure, Oz wasn't a strong candidate, but FFS he could at least comprehend questions and give coherent replies.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    His campaign spent the past two weeks doing the prep work to bring in however many fake ballots they need, claiming a vote count could take 'days or weeks'. This is, sadly, no surprise. Sure, Oz wasn't a strong candidate, but FFS he could at least comprehend questions and give coherent replies.

Oz is also so damn moderate that he should've been pulling Dems with two firing brain cells

He's outright said he wouldn't vote to cut medicare, social security (even said it should be expanded), was not ready to say he'd outright ban abortion, was pro PA energy sector jobs and he was not as strong on guns as most Republicans would like - which means he should've been attractive to the demonrats

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Oz is also so damn moderate that he should've been pulling Dems with two firing brain cells
    Yes, but things may be simpler than that. Oz is from New Jersey. Pennsylvanians don't like people from New Jersey.

Yes, I think something that simple and stupid probably accounted for enough votes to swing the election.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Well, compared to relecting a dead state representative back into office, Fetterman doesn’t seem to be that far of a stretch. He may be on his last leg but he is still breathing

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I bet its a plus for the puppet masters if the front man politician is pretty much brain dead.

I'm frankly amazed they haven't decided to run Gabrielle Giffords for some office or another. Maybe her cosmonaut actually has enough feelings for her to protect her from that.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'm frankly amazed they haven't decided to run Gabrielle Giffords for some office or another. Maybe her cosmonaut actually has enough feelings for her to protect her from that.
    I could have sworn they tried just that. In any case she's her husbands meal ticket, and it's only a matter of time till they run her for something

Top Bottom