Everyone wants to say F*ck cancer..but nobody wants to say

F*ck ultra processed junk food
    F*ck industrial seed oils
    F*ck sugar
    F*ck tap water with Flouride
    F*ck pesticides in our food chain
    F*ck vaccines

I said what I said.
    I know a older guy here who won't drink the city water because of the added chemicals added to it but smokes 4 packs of cigarettes a day

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Got a short list of which seed oils are industrial?
    Thanks!
    It's easier to list the good ones.

But a short list of bad ones
    Canola
    Vegetable
    Corn
    Crisco

They are highly oxidative and cause inflammation and inhibit mitochondria function
    This is a list I give people
    The caution is do not heat olive oil to its smoke point because you can actually take something healthy and turn it into a translator

Around our house its butter, tallow, coconut and some avocado oil for cooking
    we used olive oil for some baking and dressings

Screenshot_20230419_050727_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    So... I should be squeezing my own olives?
    Just kidding, I know olives aren't seeds.
    Good to know about the others though.
    Thanks ~
    Olive oil is cold pressed dear..and is ready to basically consume after being put in a strainer

Industrial seed oil like "Canola " really comes from a relative to the mustard plant called a "rapeseed " and the oil is steam pressed from the plant, then it goes through a nasty process called hydrogenation which alters the chemistry of the double bond molecule to make it more stable. Then it is deodorized because it smells so bad otherwise.

Olive oil, coconut, avocado, butter , tallow are ready to consume
    They need none of these processes.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Olive oil is cold pressed dear..and is ready to basically consume after being put in a strainer

Industrial seed oil like "Canola " really comes from a relative to the mustard plant called a "rapeseed " and the oil is steam pressed from the plant, then it goes through a nasty process called hydrogenation which alters the chemistry of the double bond molecule to make it more stable. Then it is deodorized because it smells so bad otherwise.

You can also roll yer own.

1000000137.jpg

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    This lays it out from a health perspective

So when you go to McDonald's and get you some of those fries that are proven to have high concentration of glyphosate and they are cooked in highly oxidative oils...well..those are probably the most dangerous things you can put into your body.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Life is to short to miss out on important items and good food.
    Aint nobody got time to sort out the crap when it's so plentiful. Hell may as well become a Vegan too thems animals is full of hormones and nasty stuff like the other food.
    Ever one's got a favorite soderpop and highly processed snack or two right?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    My opinion....?

I think...Cancer was created by doctors.....

The AMA & big pharma are making kazillions of bucks on cancer...

The very worst?

Are colas in plastic bottles.

Both of the cola makers got an "allowance" from the FDA, for a certain "amount" ofBENZENE in cola packaged in plastic bottles.

When sunlight hits the plastic, there is a chemical reaction with cola that releases the BENZENE in the plastic bottle.

(you know, when they are delivering cola to the supermarket, and there are pallets on the sidewalk while they get it into the store)..

The correct amount of BENZENE for human consumption is ZERO.

The very worst thing Americans can do is to give their children cola in plastic bottles....

The BENZENE count is more than adequate to "promote" cancerous growths in pre teens....

Then we can talk about steroids/preservatives/processes in the food we purchase at the supermarket...(green meat at wallyweird? anyone?)

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    My opinion....?

I think...Cancer was created by doctors.....

The AMA & big pharma are making

It wasn't.
    But they do profit from it and have little reason to want to cure it

Cancer has probably been around for a long time in some form or another..when cells become unhealthy and the T Cells in your body can't repair or kill them off they start to replicate ..that's a real simple way to describe it

The food industry along with other big industries have subjected us to so many chemicals and Metabolic stresses ..that's what has driven the rates up so high

There are groups of people still in the world today with virtually no cancer.. their exposure to these things and their food and water supply is clean

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015

I use a lot of coconut oil. Olive oil also.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    This lays it out from a health perspective

So when you go to McDonald's and get you some of those fries that are proven to have high concentration of glyphosate and they are cooked in highly oxidative oils...well..those are probably the most dangerous things you can put into your body.

I don't worry about what McDonalds does in thier kitchen. I just assume anything from any fast food is messed up and to be avoided.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I disagree with several claims on the “list” above.

Further, after renewing an interest in this field after some 3 or 4 decades, I believe that most current dietary advice re fats & oils is highly exaggerated.

BUT, those who have Family illnesses indicating high risk of ASCVD/Athersclerosis/Arteriosclerosis or diabetes need special advice.

One must learn to ‘’read labels’’ to understand both the ingredients and the lobbyist-influenced legalized LIES now found in labeling.

The crap pushed by the “Health Foods Industry” is scandalous and many of the items are downright dangerous.

Lastly for this rant; I find that many Professional Dietitians are way behind current nutritional information.

Our LSU “Pennington Center” has become the most respected & trusted source for dietary information on the planet; please try one of their websites.

leVieux

<>

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    If you tallow and butter to cook in then you best be very very active. These are very high fat content and will expand your middle.

While exercising is good, its is not necessary to lose weight. I lost weight by fasting and avoiding foods high carbs and sugar while eating high fatty foods. Burn more calories than you consume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Life is to short to miss out on important items and good food.
    Aint nobody got time to sort out the crap when it's so plentiful. Hell may as well become a Vegan too thems animals is full of hormones and nasty stuff like the other food.
    Ever one's got a favorite soderpop and highly processed snack or two right?

I try to eat healthy, but will eat “fun” foods for family parties or gatherings. Try to limit sweets. Sugar is evil, too much for extended periods of time will eventually diminish quality of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Khughes93
    Top Bottom