TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    well said

<>

We stand at the abyss.

Our next President must have both the financial skills and the raw courage to put the brakes on our ever-mounting deficits and budgetary mismanagement by the “Fed” & the bureaucracy.

Recall that back on DJT’s very first day as PotUS, he had a large portrait of Andrew Jackson hung-up on the Oval Office wall ? Jackson destroyed the US Central Bank, making good on a campaign promise.

Looks to me that the USA must repudiate at least some of the National Debt, then be able to stand-strong to weather the repercussions.

Our National finances have been going rapidly down the rat-hole. We must get back into positive cash-flow situation.

leVieux

<>

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Trump needs to reverse his ways on abortion if he wants to gain momentum otherwise he's out of the game.
    It's the only string he has left to pull.
    It's a human right and not a Government one.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Trump needs to reverse his ways on abortion if he wants to gain momentum otherwise he's out of the game.
    It's the only string he has left to pull.
    It's a human right and not a Government one.
    Nope... no 'human rights' exist to murder

Feds need to stay out if it... that was the correct decision to reverse Roe v Wade

Pres Trump was right, SCOTUS was finally right after 50 yrs and 60 million babies murdered

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Nope... no 'human rights' exist to murder

Feds need to stay out if it... that was the correct decision to reverse Roe v Wade

Pres Trump was right, SCOTUS was finally right after 50 yrs and 60 million babies murdered
    Yeah Okay
    Were you going to care for those 60 million Babies?........ Exactly!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah Okay
    Were you going to care for those 60 million Babies?........ Exactly!
    Moving away from abortion specifically to not run afoul of forum rules here:

Wrong is wrong regardless of a personal ability to bear a cost associated with avoiding it.

I.e. Concentration/extermination camps were and are wrong regardless of their governmental support, or my ability or the practicality of hiding Jews in my home.

It is just as illogical to demand you feed the hungry dependapotamuses if you don't support welfare... or YOU personally give drunks rides before you criminalize drunk driving.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Moving away from abortion specifically to not run afoul of forum rules here:

Wrong is wrong regardless of my ability to bare a cost associated with avoiding it.

I.e. Concentration/extermination camps were and are wrong regardless of their governmental support, or my ability or the practicality of hiding Jews in my home.

It is just as illogical to demand you feed the hungry dependapotamuses if you don't support welfare... or YOU personally give drunks rides before you criminalize drunk driving.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

<>

Unfortunately, ‘’education’’ has prevented many of our young from being able to THINK !

<>

Last edited:

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Change of Subject......
    ScreenShot_20240816151349.png

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Well said, Senator

Vice presidential candidate J.D. Vance on Wednesday said Vice President Kamala Harris can “go to hell” for failing to hold people responsible for the fatal Abbey Gate bombing during the chaotic military withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Mr. Vance, campaigning in Erie, Pennsylvania, defended former President Donald Trump’s photo-ops at Arlington National Cemetery with family members of fallen soldiers from the bombing, saying the ex-president was invited. Then he unloaded on Ms. Harris over the 2021 bombing in Kabul that killed 13 American service members.

Kamala Harris is so asleep at the wheel that she won’t even do an investigation into what happened, and she wants to yell at Donald Trump because he showed up? She can — she can go to hell,” Mr. Vance said.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    "To Jackson, the bank symbolized how a privileged class of businessmen oppressed the will of the common people of America." See any similarity with the FED?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    "To Jackson, the bank symbolized how a privileged class of businessmen oppressed the will of the common people of America." See any similarity with the FED?

<>

Please recall Trump’s first day, first term. . . .

When he moved into the “Oval Office”, on his first day, he had a big painting/portrait of General/President “Old Hickory”, Andy Jackson, hung up on a wall.

That was a signal to the Central Bankers. Jackson had run on a promise to end the “Fed”, and he did. Demolished the first Central Bank.

<>

Top Bottom