• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • java

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    here
    hope they can make it selling jock straps--[h=1]Dick’s Sporting Goods refusing to honor rifle orders placed pre-Newtown[/h]
    Texas SOT

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Sucks that this is the decision they've made. They were mine, my wife's and my daughter's go to place for Under Armor, golf clubs and shoes. Not any more. They will never get another penny from my family.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I have a customer loyalty card that I'm sure they can use to check the significant purchases we've made there. I'm sending their corporate office an email with the number letting them know that I will no longer be needing their card because they have lost me and my family as customers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I have a customer loyalty card that I'm sure they can use to check the significant purchases we've made there. I'm sending their corporate office an email with the number letting them know that I will no longer be needing their card because they have lost me and my family as customers.

This is me....but i'd give the card a good "sack" rub and mail it straight back to them.

Coward store. I enjoyed the one in Round Rock. Good prices. No store clerk up your butt.

Not now. They lost their mind.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yeah - went to the one here in NB one time. Guy in the gun department knew dick about guns - and I told him so. He didn't seem to care for my attitude....lol!

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I don't shop there for the most part as it is, but would stop to look. Now it just saves me the hassle.

TXARGUY, keep us updated. I'd like to know their response.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Meh, no big loss. Never had anything I couldnt find for cheaper at Academy, Cabelas or online. Im interested as well if they have a response to your remarks.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I've posted this elsewhere, but the last two times I bought ammo (.22 LR) at Dick's in New Braunfels, they wanted me to affirm citizenship on the credit card key pad.

AMF to Dick's. I'll not shop there again.

Top Bottom