Pipe Creek

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Okay, I am just a slight amount bothered right now.
    I use USPS informed delivery, which tells me what's going to be in the mailbox on a given day.
    Several days back, it showed that I was receiving a mail-in ballot.
    I thought it interesting because I didn't request it. But I also know that some states are just sending them this round (any of y'all get one, unsolicited?).

Here's the deal: I didn't see it that day, and have not seen it since.
    Can someone grab it, complete it, and return it FOR ME?

If I get there to vote and they try to tell me I already voted, I am going to raise HOLY HELL.

This is really bugging me. Guess I will call our county elections office.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I don't think I can, but IMO, Texas will remain red in 2024, state offices, majorities in the house and senate.

The problem with Texas is electing Republicans in the state house, who fool us during their campaigns, and then end up being RINOs, working with and voting with Democrats. This has to cease.

<>

This is not only in Texas.

Here, next-door in the Trans-Sabine, leftists know they can’t get elected as democrats, so they run as Republicans but govern as leftist democrats.

Many are from what I would call “confused” families who sincerely believe they are being charitable by pushing leftist ideas.

Some are even from very pro-2A Families but somehow believe that “gun control” is possible without violating our 2A.

“Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER!”

Part of that disorder is that those affected can somehow hold completely contradictory opposing views simultaneously.

<>

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I use USPS informed delivery, which tells me what's going to be in the mailbox on a given day.
    I thought it interesting because I didn't request it. But I also know that some states are just sending them this round (any of y'all get one, unsolicited?).

If I get there to vote and they try to tell me I already voted, I am going to raise HOLY HELL.

That totally blows, I don't trust the post office one bit. It's good you have informed delivery or you wouldn't know what is happening. Definitely contact your local voting office.

DustyDuds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Fort Worth
    Selections, not elections...."if voting made a difference they wouldn't let you do it".

But, at least in the U.S, elections do matter and that’s why billions of dollars are spent on them because the “powers that be” want to influence the individual citizen so that they or their proxies remain in control.

If the electoral college was somehow eliminated, then you would probably be correct in predicting the uselessness of elections, the founding fathers were absolutely brilliant in their construction of the constitution.

All systems of government have peaked and declined. That’s just the nature of the human condition. You will know when the United States is truly in decline when the core constitution and or the first 10 amendment are successfully corrupted.

The reason Trump is viewed as such a threat is because he insists on bringing the government back to the fundamentals upon which it was initially conceived.

Outrider

TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    But, at least in the U.S, elections do matter and that’s why billions of dollars are spent on them because the “powers that be” want to influence the individual citizen so that they or their proxies remain in control.

If the electoral college was somehow eliminated, then you would probably be correct in predicting the uselessness of elections, the founding fathers were absolutely brilliant in their construction of the constitution.

All systems of government have peaked and declined. That’s just the nature of the human condition. You will know when the United States is truly in decline when the core constitution and or the first 10 amendment are successfully corrupted.

The reason Trump is viewed as such a threat is because he insists on bringing the government back to the fundamentals upon which it was initially conceived.
    I used to think the exact same way you do but all that is gone. It is a Sh4tshow of epic proportions and the money thing is all part of it. Not many people can see the reality of all politicians being on the same team, just playing two different sides to keep us distracted, busy voting and sending money.

If Trump 'wins', use the good economy to your advantage while you can, once Elon and crew get their massive database up and running, things are going to rapidly change and I'm betting most here won't like it once they see through the hype. If Harris 'wins' there will be little time to get ready for what is coming.

The October surprise has not happened yet in my opinion [I don't believe the hurricane was it]. Read between the lines if it does and you will likely see who will be selected.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

Happened to my buddy's parents in the 2020 election. They got to their normal precinct to vote and were told they already voted. Never got rectified either. They were just turned away without casting a ballot. Troubling.....

BennyNet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2024
    Boerne, TX
    I used to think the exact same way you do but all that is gone. It is a Sh4tshow of epic proportions and the money thing is all part of it. Not many people can see the reality of all politicians being on the same team, just playing two different sides to keep us distracted, busy voting and sending money.

If Trump 'wins', use the good economy to your advantage while you can, once Elon and crew get their massive database up and running, things are going to rapidly change and I'm betting most here won't like it once they see through the hype. If Harris 'wins' there will be little time to get ready for what is coming.

The October surprise has not happened yet in my opinion [I don't believe the hurricane was it]. Read between the lines if it does and you will likely see who will be selected.
    "once Elon and crew get their massive database up and running, things are going to rapidly change and I'm betting most here won't like it once they see through the hype"

Care to expand on this?

Outrider

TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    AI...necessary for the social credit system...iron and clay. He is a transhumanist and has mentioned merging man and computer many times. His new facility in Austin is being built right now. There's even a cartoon for kids now about the "smart mark". "Let no man buy or sell" may not be that far off. I will see if I can find the clip about the cartoon and post it.

BennyNet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2024
    Boerne, TX
    AI...necessary for the social credit system...iron and clay. He is a transhumanist and has mentioned merging man and computer many times. His new facility in Austin is being built right now. There's even a cartoon for kids now about the "smart mark". "Let no man buy or sell" may not be that far off. I will see if I can find the clip about the cartoon and post it.

Ok, yeah...I was thinking in the same line.

And quite the surveillance Network he has built so far:

Elon always gave me the creeps, especially when he stepped out in this costume. They always have to let you know somehow...

Outrider

TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Yessir, like a mandate that they tell us what they are going to do. Thankfully some of us are able to see it, wish everyone could before it's too late.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TxAgg90
    Top Bottom