• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbigtex

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Cowtown
    I believe that Texas will vote Blue in the 2024 Presidential Election due to voter fraud. Change my mind.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230929_071301.jpg
      Screenshot_20230929_071301.jpg
      748.6 KB · Views: 85

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Change my mind.

I don't think I can, but IMO, Texas will remain red in 2024, state offices, majorities in the house and senate.

The problem with Texas is electing Republicans in the state house, who fool us during their campaigns, and then end up being RINOs, working with and voting with Democrats. This has to cease.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I believe that Texas will vote Blue in the 2024 Presidential Election due to voter fraud. Change my mind.

Dems really do not have a voter fraud machine in Texas due to Republicans controlling most of the state. But big cities will certainly succeed to some degree like they did in 2020.

I do not think it will go blue but it will be close and could. Abortion, Guns will be key areas. The best hope sadly is Biden phucking things up even worse than they are and folks vote on economy and not social issues.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    You are either a Glowbie, or have been living under a rock.
    Look up The AK guy, Brandon Harrera, running for district 23, to oust Tony Two-Faced Gonzales, who campaigned on protecting the 2nd Amendment, then voted with the Demo-Nazis, along with Cornyn on new gun law shit.
    I guess I need to look up Glowbie too. Not everyone understands the intricacies of every post especially when one needs to go to Google to figure out what was said. I have a very nice rock too.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    LoL...
    Well, at least you have internet connection to your rock.

Glowbie, an regime stooge that goes on firearm forums, and hunts for victims to feed to the ATF, FBI, DHS, IRS, etc., etc..
    Your screen name is suspicious.
    Are old timer agents laughing at you right now?

951.png

bigbigtex

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Cowtown
    Dems really do not have a voter fraud machine in Texas due to Republicans controlling most of the state. But big cities will certainly succeed to some degree like they did in 2020.

I do not think it will go blue but it will be close and could. Abortion, Guns will be key areas. The best hope sadly is Biden phucking things up even worse than they are and folks vote on economy and not social issues.
    You are supporting my thoughts! All the major cities are Blue in Texas. That's where the fraud is and also, Soros has financed many winning DA elections in those Blue cities/counties. Those DA's stopped and/or are stopping prosecuting most voter fraud crimes. The voter fraud machine in Texas will ramp up tremendously in 2024 now that they won't get prosecuted.

Side note: Fort Worth used to be the largest city in America that voted Red (even though it was a close vote.). But that changed to Blue in 2020. It flipped.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    LoL...
    Well, at least you have internet connection to your rock.

Glowbie, an regime stooge that goes on firearm forums, and hunts for victims to feed to the ATF, FBI, DHS, IRS, etc., etc..
    Your screen name is suspicious.
    Are old timer agents laughing at you right now?

951.png
    On this forum the only time the word Glowbie was used is this post, at least in my search. I may not be the only rock person.

bigbigtex

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Cowtown
    The problem with Texas is electing Republicans in the state house, who fool us during their campaigns, and then end up being RINOs, working with and voting with Democrats. This has to cease.
    The State House has 64 Dems elected primarily by their districts in the Blue major cities/counties, including the heavily D border counties. There are 86 Repubs. Since the 64 D's always vote as a unified block, they only have to find 10 RINO's to join them in electing a Speaker of the House. They are successful in flipping at least 10 R's and then they are the ones that control the flow of legislation in the House. Do you know how to get more R's elected in the D districts to change this? How do we stop the RINO's? I sure don't know how.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    They are successful in flipping at least 10 R's and then they are the ones that control the flow of legislation in the House. Do you know how to get more R's elected in the D districts to change this? How do we stop the RINO's? I sure don't know how.

The key is to vet and vote for Republicans who will not flip into commie Democrats. IMO, easier than changing blue districts to red. Gotta put unknown Republican candidates into the fire and find out if they are commies disguised as Texan Republicans.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TxAgg90
    Top Bottom