• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    What are you guys using for equipment? I havent taken my DSLR out in years, mostly because I don’t usually feel like carrying it around. I sometimes debate on starting to use it again or maybe upgrading to something new.
    I have pretty much migrated over to mirrorless. Nikon Z6II, Z8, and Z9, but still have a D850 that sees regular use. In fact, it is being used today.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    What are you guys using for equipment? I havent taken my DSLR out in years, mostly because I don’t usually feel like carrying it around. I sometimes debate on starting to use it again or maybe upgrading to something new.
    When I was last into photography, I was using a Nikon FM2 film camera. I had a few Tamron Adaptall 2 lenses for it along with a micro-Nikkor macro lens. That was ages ago. I could not afford a digital once they became popular, both SLR film cameras & accessories and film became harder to find as did places that developed film also became rarer; although, there apparently has been a resurgence of both to some degree.
    corn snake 2.jpg
    contrast.jpg
    large gopher snake retouched.jpg
    Rainbow Boa 3.jpg
    Bearded Dragons basking.jpg
    The Other Joanne.jpg
    Charlie and Joanne, rest stop on NYS Tyhruway after Saratoga Springs Dead Show2.jpg
    June 5 Pima Canyon Trail Brendan finds a machete in the wash.jpg
    Redfoot1.jpg
    5thAnnualNEBS026.jpg

Don't recall if the last one was set up by me with someone else snapping it or if I set the camera on its tripod and set the timer.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom