• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Lying on what may end up being a Federal form can have serious consequences. Perjury on any form may have serious consequences. I am sure that those in charge of all this BS are prepared for false religious exemptions. I am against mandates. If it were a choice of perjury or quitting I would quit (or be fired).
    Personal beliefs are not lies. He has expressed his personal belief here, are you suggesting he secretly has no objections to the jab?
    Are you just ignoring my comment and idea or personal revelation? I think I've seen you do this many other times in other threads. You quote peoples posts, reiterate your point but don't really comment on the idea you just quoted.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Prove my convictions aren't real. How can they say they don't believe your religious claim and call you a liar (perjury)
    Exactly. Rotor stated a fact, lying on a federal form could have consequences.

but it won't be a lie. And it won't be on a federal form. It will be a request for an exemption based on personal beliefs. And if they deny it, they deny it.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Personal beliefs are not lies. He has expressed his personal belief here, are you suggesting he secretly has no objections to the jab?
    Are you just ignoring my comment and idea or personal revelation? I think I've seen you do this many other times in other threads. You quote peoples posts, reiterate your point but don't really comment on the idea you just quoted.

I don’t know his personal beliefs. If his religion precluded vaccines he should proceed with the religious exemption. If that’s the case then there really is no decision to be made.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I don’t know his personal beliefs. If his religion precluded vaccines he should proceed with the religious exemption. If that’s the case then there really is no decision to be made.
    It wouldnt even have to preclude all vaccines. Maybe just this one based on the circumstances.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    One of the things that piss me off over this whole debate is being labeled an antivaxxer. I've taken plenty of vaccines, but I fought the anthrax vaccines when. I was enlisted because I didn't think they were necessary. I have made sure my kids received all vaccines, but was pissed when my wife missed a time line on a second shot for a vaccine and my child had to start over. I declined to give my daughter's the HPV shot because I don't trust it yet and I pray she won't need it duty to living a monogamous life. And I shake my head at the chicken pox vaccine, because it's a very survivable disease.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    It wouldnt even have to preclude all vaccines. Maybe just this one based on the circumstances.

So you believe you can selectively refuse vaccines and claim a religious exemption. Perhaps a smart lawyer could pull that off, I don’t know. I personally don’t think it would fly but who knows. I think the people forcing these mandates have thought about all of these things. I read in Epoch Times a few days ago about a bunch of lawyers banding together to fight these mandates.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Google.....how to start my (your) own church/religion. Do some paper work, give whoever some money and get ordained. Start your own church and religion, then you can claim religious exemption.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    So you believe you can selectively refuse vaccines and claim a religious exemption. Perhaps a smart lawyer could pull that off, I don’t know. I personally don’t think it would fly but who knows. I think the people forcing these mandates have thought about all of these things. I read in Epoch Times a few days ago about a bunch of lawyers banding together to fight these mandates.
    I think it's worth a shot. This vaccine is not the same thing as the flu shot or many of the others we have. It's a very different thing.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I’m not using this, but I found it lying on a desk in the office, so I made a copy. Doesn’t necessarily reflect my beliefs, just thought it was interesting. Thinking another supervisor must have used it.
    a94f17971f4ffeaa2335c25c723e1a80.jpg

ba961a7902c4abc7007d5f4c2fa73742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    One of the things that piss me off over this whole debate is being labeled an antivaxxer. I've taken plenty of vaccines, but I fought the anthrax vaccines when. I was enlisted because I didn't think they were necessary. I have made sure my kids received all vaccines, but was pissed when my wife missed a time line on a second shot for a vaccine and my child had to start over. I declined to give my daughter's the HPV shot because I don't trust it yet and I pray she won't need it duty to living a monogamous life. And I shake my head at the chicken pox vaccine, because it's a very survivable disease.

The fallacy of this thinking (I have 2 daughters) that even if they stay virginal until they marry their husband probably doesn’t, HPV causes the number 1 cancer killer of women, mostly preventable. Chicken pox is a really serious disease to acquire as an adult and with all of the border crossings who knows when we will have an outbreak. The chicken pox you get as a child is the shingles you get as an adult. I personally know people that have committed suicide because of shingles pain. Sorry to be off topic.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    The fallacy of this thinking (I have 2 daughters) that even if they stay virginal until they marry their husband probably doesn’t, HPV causes the number 1 cancer killer of women, mostly preventable. Chicken pox is a really serious disease to acquire as an adult and with all of the border crossings who knows when we will have an outbreak. The chicken pox you get as a child is the shingles you get as an adult. I personally know people that have committed suicide because of shingles pain. Sorry to be off topic.
    So when they turn 18 or prior to getting married they can get the shot. Males can get the vaccine too. Just like CCP Virus vaccine there is no reason for the federal government to force vaccines on people that don't want them, or people's minor children for STD's . Personally I get pretty much every one doctors recommend. I had chicken pox before there was a shot. I had hepatitis A before there was a shot, but now my doctor says I have immunity for life. Funny thing that natural immunity. Unfortunately I got shingles...very shortly after my Pfizer CCP virus shots...When I went to the doctor she said there were a few reports out of Israel of increased incidence of shingles in Pfizer vax recipients. I'm not sure at all that was the cause, and I don't care. Would've got Pfizer anyway. And I will get the booster. But what it did tell me, is get the shingles vax too. I had to wait a few months after I had it, but since you can get it again, I'm getting Shingrix shot. However, Shingrix has very common and known side effects of fairly uncomfortable fever/illness for 2 days. I wouldn't tell anyone else to get it if they didn't want to. I feel the same way about the Fauci Flu shot.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    how many other vaccines are mRNA?

chaswea

Dallas, Collin County
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2021
    Dallas,TX
    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead"

Thomas Pain

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    So when they turn 18 or prior to getting married they can get the shot. Males can get the vaccine too. Just like CCP Virus vaccine there is no reason for the federal government to force vaccines on people that don't want them, or people's minor children for STD's .
    Excellent post. The reality though is that prevention of HPV exposure needs to be done before infection occurs and assuming that one's little darlings are pure as snow by 18 is unfortunately not the reality in most cases. As a loving father my goal was to prevent future preventable disease and my daughters did get chicken pox vaccine and HPV vaccines. My grandson has been vaccinated too. HPV is a big cause for oral cancer as well.
    I do not believe the government should mandate HPV vaccines either.

Top Bottom