• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    In the end this debate didn't change anyone's mind.
    The hard core D's are going to vote Blue if their own homes are burning down.
    The hard core R's are going to vote Red no matter what.
    The tiny handful of voters swayed by this aren't going to matter.
    Trump IS a blowhard. Who doesn't know that. I'm voting R anyway.
    Harris is an imbecile. She'll be even more of an empty suit than FJB.
    The only thing she might do is trainwreck abortion and 2nd A matters.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I spent a few hours today reading stories on left-leaning websites along with the comments.

It's unsettling how they sound almost exactly like the right in their criticisms. Sounds just like this thread. It's almost a mirror image, they state "repubs aren't critical thinkers", "Trump is incompetent and a huge liar, accomplished nothing", "delusional" "brainwashed", and on and on.

Same arguments, same accusations but convinced their position is the factual one. How is it both sides point at their "facts" with the same argument? Even "fact checkers" don't agree on the "facts". How do you ever come together? Answer is you don't, creating that division is what keeps our free-loading leaders in the money.
    Folks need to step back and see we're being played, all of us, for fun and profit, and say enough of this.
    I'd almost like to see the fed dissolved, and start fresh, almost because it'd probably be worse. I have come to the conclusion it is not fixable, they control all the levers.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ….Same arguments, same accusations but convinced their position is the factual one. How is it both sides point at their "facts" with the same argument? ….
    Because neither candidate is talking plain language about the shit voters want to hear about.

They want to hear
    1. What is going to be done to make my life better over the next four years because I feel like I’m broke AF right now and I didn’t do anything to cause it, .gov did.

2. See #1.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    Just to going to drop this here, it was on another site, and I don't have the "want to" to run it down...I would not put it past the Dems...
    1000001234.png
    1000001235.png
    1000001236.png

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I didn't watch the debate. But from everything I've seen from trumps appearances he hasn't learned what he needs to do. For some reason Trump hasn't figured out he needs to be speaking to/ convince/ the undecided to vote for him. He's good at talking to his base. He's talking us into 4+ years of FKH. Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Just ask my gf.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Ninja'd!
    But here it is from another outlet:

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I didn't catch it all but I think y'all hit the important notes. Kamalas biggest advantage is being an unknown under sleepy Joe. We all know she was a joke of a "border czar" but I was surprised to see her proclaim that she will not take our guns. Trump was, well, Trump. His ego has always been his greatest weakness and why we are really screwed regardless. Nothing "presidential" about him and he clearly hasn't learned from the past. I didn't like seeing him pushed to the front of the ticket but here we are. He had a great chance against Biden but somehow Harris has gotten a free pass for everything Biden has done.

The Dems ticket was engineered to pick up swing state votes and that's all they need to do. I'll do my part and cast my vote for Trump but he needs swing votes and I don't know if he's doing enough to earn them. He did get in a few good jabs but sadly we didn't hear anything substantial from either.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Goldman-Sachs report touting the camel's economic plan touted in the debate was just another LIE.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Y’all expected debate; that hasn’t occurred in decades. These things are long form campaign commercials. The candidate that understands that typically gets better treatment.

The Rs/Ts continue to have zero strategy to win any race. Like an alcoholic, they’ve got to admit they have a problem before they can recover from it.

Those of y’all that remember Clayton William’s famous line know what to do for the next eight years.
    It was not a debate

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Goldman-Sachs report touting the camel's economic plan touted in the debate was just another LIE.

Speaking of lies, the fact checker, Muir, is busted.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If she's as effective as POTUS as she was Vice president, she won't accomplish anything.
    I fear her handlers will hit the cookie jar with both hands however.
    The nominations to Federal courts, not just SCOTUS have long lasting effects.

How many more years do some of the more conservative SCOTUS justices have? If all she did was get another leftist on the bench, it would be devastating to our nation.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom