20240911_141446.jpg
      176.3 KB · Views: 23

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Purchased a couple of months ago but my PRS rifle finally arrives this week. I'll post pictures once I get it. It's an MPA Matrix Pro-2 6.5 CM. Other than that recently I purchased 4 ammo cans, a PMA Tool Bore guide, and 10 boxes of 6.5 CM ELD match ammo. I still need to get a rear sand bag, some extra mags, a range backpack, and a bipod. This sport got expensive really fast and I haven't even started yet lol.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Ordered a C&S light pull sear spring for the Ruger LW SR1911 plus a lighter (going to try 15lb) recoil spring. I shoot powder puff loads.

My Ruger SR1911 has the heaviest recoil spring I’ve ever felt in a 1911! I still have less than 1,000 rounds through it, but I thought it may smooth out a bit by now. It seems to cycle my “popcorn fart” reloads ok, but it sure seems heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Today, I ordered 200 rounds of Remington Core-Lokt 35 REM, 200 grain, soft point directly from Remington.com. The lowest price on Ammoseek was that of a sole seller trying to get $99.99 per box plus shipping & tax. The Remington site was selling it for $67.99 per box of 20 plus shipping and tax. I got 10 boxes of 20 rounds each for $449.71 or $44.97 per box of 20 including tax and free shipping. Went through ExpertVoice.com and got 40% off the retail price by using the discount code I got there. Not that I liked to pay that amount, I would much prefer the pricing from when it was less than $25.00 per box, even less than $20.00 per box but while it is high now, if you want it take it at the best price you can find when you see it. So I grabbed it.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Ordered a 7 round magazine from Beretta for my Tomcat 3032. It was on sale for $20.00; I would have ordered two or three except for the fact that I ordered 200 rounds of Remington Core-Lokt 35 REM 200 grain SP yesterday and that was a big bite out of my pocketbook. I also expect to possibly drop oodles of cash in a firearms auction this weekend, so I need to watch any additional sending before then..

DustyDuds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Fort Worth
    I'm going to ask a dumb question but I'm asking for real.

How do you know if the recoil spring needs to be replaced?

You don’t. Most springs depending upon the application have a fatigue limit or limited life. Thus, manufacturers (of firearms) will recommend a round count for spring replacement that is less than the calculated failure rate of the spring (preventative maintenance).

CarlS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2023
    Austin
    Got a blaze USA made backpack for $40 from botach (yes, it actually arrived within a week).

Picked up 1k IMI M855 for $400 locally.

Last month I bumped up my 9mm supply significantly at 21¢/rd.

srab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2023
    San Antonio
    After over 40 years, I finally had a Remington Walker trigger (despite having been professionally adjusted, and being, to my eyes, clean and dry) do what Walker triggers are sometimes known to do.

The rifle was unloaded at the time, so no real danger. But, a wake-up call nevertheless.

A TriggerTech replacement just arrived in the mail.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom