• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    I spent a few hours today reading stories on left-leaning websites along with the comments.

It's unsettling how they sound almost exactly like the right in their criticisms. Sounds just like this thread. It's almost a mirror image, they state "repubs aren't critical thinkers", "Trump is incompetent and a huge liar, accomplished nothing", "delusional" "brainwashed", and on and on.

Same arguments, same accusations but convinced their position is the factual one. How is it both sides point at their "facts" with the same argument? Even "fact checkers" don't agree on the "facts". How do you ever come together? Answer is you don't, creating that division is what keeps our free-loading leaders in the money.
    Folks need to step back and see we're being played, all of us, for fun and profit, and say enough of this.
    I'd almost like to see the fed dissolved, and start fresh, almost because it'd probably be worse. I have come to the conclusion it is not fixable, they control all the levers.
    Belated reply. I get the Left's reasoning, but never really understood extreme RINO mindset against Trump, it had to be more than TDS, or a threat to their personal power, right? Then overnight radio clicked it for me.

Seems there is a tacit understanding between all global leaders (govt, business, financial, etc) to not descend into WW3, while still maintaining their individual geopolitical interests and ideologies. Globalist powers really don't care if R's or D's head up our little Republic, or even that we're a Republic; the only real threat to their tacit agreement is a populist nationalist government, i.e., Trump, and RINOs would fall into that camp.

Whether or not all that ^^ is true, dunno. Made middle-of-the-night sense to me... lol.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom