Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ...I bet she wins...
    That's a pretty safe bet.

There have been way too many people somewhere close to the middle, let's call them the undecided and the "undecided-adjacent", who have said, for way too long, "If given the opportunity, I'd vote for anybody other than Biden or Trump! I can't believe those two chumps are our only choices!"

They've been given another choice and they're going to take it, no matter how bad a choice it actually is. They're going to swing those locations that must be swung and Harris will win.

Well, I'm pretty sure. I won't give odds but I wouldn't hesitate to bet even money on it.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

There have been way too many people somewhere close to the middle, let's call them the undecided and the "undecided-adjacent", who have said, for way too long, "If given the opportunity, I'd vote for anybody other than Biden or Trump! I can't believe those two chumps are our only choices!"

They've been given another choice and they're going to take it, no matter how bad a choice it actually is. They're going to swing those locations that must be swung and Harris will win.

Well, I'm pretty sure. I won't give odds but I wouldn't hesitate to bet even money on it.

In this race, it's not who you feel will do a good job, it's who sucks less.
    I can't stand Trump or Harris, but Trump sucks less so he gets my vote.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'm talking about all voters.

The only change last night was a few leftists heard her support Israel, support private health insurance, support fracking and say she isn't taking guns away. They won't like that.

I seriously doubt she gained a single Trump vote with those lies.

Again, the target audience for these things isn’t all voters; the target audience is only those voters in a swing state that are undecided.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Performance art.

Computer models have provided the data the political machines need to target their local machines. They know exactly what districts are in-play, how many votes are needed to swing them, and which, when won, will impact results.

Expect a strong ground game from Dems in those areas. Efforts to register emotionally motivated college students and blue neighborhoods are pulling in massive numbers of new voters. Taylor just blew the dog whistle to get them in the polling lines.

Repubs rely on an angry base getting themselves to the polls. Dems canvass, harvest, transport, and deliver votes.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket

I'm pretty sure Harris will be the next POTUS too... but not because of the debate.

In 2020, when the election fraud enabled Biden to prevail, circumstances were such that their lie could fly. Now - if Biden was still the nominee - there is no way, given his mental/physical decline & ratings, that they could have pulled off another vote fraud. It just would not be believed.

With Harris - a similarly obtained 'election win' would be believable, whether it was legit or not. Oh... she will win.

This actually gives me some comfort. There is no way in hell that Trump will be allowed to prevail, period. Having the voter fraud tool again available to them reduces the need for his assassination or incarceration.

He's done enough. Let him live out his life in peace.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I haven't seen anyone mention this.

Heels up Harris was almost a conservative in many of her "policy" statements last night.

Bingo. Is why I call her Chamelea. She morphs to fit the optics: She is: black, white, Indian, liberal, conservative, rich, poor traditional, progressive... all depends on audience. She is a blank page that they create for each opportunity.

Top Bottom