• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • User1776

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2024
    Texas
    Look at the cost of things. Kamala will surely keep that trend for the next 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Not watching, but none of this surprises me one bit. Lies are the forte of the MSM and the Democrats so it is natural for them to cover and protect everyone from the truth. Plus, the constant correction is simply fodder for tomorrow’s “news” of Trump’s failings. All a setup, but no one should be surprised.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Look at the cost of things. Kamala will surely keep that trend for the next 4 years.

Trump threw a little of that in early on, but he (IMO) wasn't prepped enough for this debate. First, he simply threw out 21% as the figure for inflation without explaining that's cumulative since Jan 2020. So Camala was able to scoff at it. And in fact, the total cumulative inflation rate is 23%.

Trump is too scattered, which has led him to be reactive, not proactive. I believe he didn't think he needed to do any serious preparation for this debate...and it will likely be the only debate the two have. I think he made a mistake. He's been swimming against the current--from Camala and the "moderators"--all night.

Closing statements are up now. Trump gets the last word. Let's hope he has something well rehearsed and doesn't try to just wing it.

Hate to say it, but for those small numbers of truly undecided voters, I don't think the Donald did himself any great favors tonight.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom