• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    I just commented in another thread. The ABC moderators, Muir and Davis, have so far seemed transparent shills for the dimocrats. Since when do debate moderators take it upon themselves to spontaneously "correct" one debater's statements, and not touch the lies of the other?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I just commented in another thread. The ABC moderators, Muir and Davis, have so far seemed transparent shills for the dimocrats. Since when do debate moderators take it upon themselves to spontaneously "correct" one debater's statements, and not touch the lies of the other?
    How funny. I just read a news story about how the moderators would not be there to try to "fact check".

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    How funny. I just read a news story about how the moderators would not be there to try to "fact check".
    Linsey Davis was the first one, on the issue of abortion, right after a segment of Trump's time to "correct" one of the former president's statements before immediately giving the floor to Harris.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    And now Muir is bringing things back, again, to the 2020 election. And he's offering his own personal opinion about some events. WTH? We should have SCOTUS serve as the moderators.

AND now Muir is handing Harris what almost seems a pre-orchestrated question about 2020 and she seems rehearsed to respond to that exact question and the way it was framed.

I agree with @Sam Colt "This is a premeditated media assassination."

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Well, she has gotten under mine... As well as the moderators have...
    I was able to hold out for almost a half hour and left the room. The camal's lies are so over the top and she hasn't given ONE solution to the many problems she and the potato have caused... all the questions are set ups to stick it to Trump.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Harris: "It is well known that he is weak on national security.... It is well known that all these people [Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi Jinping] want him to win the election because they know they can easily manipulate him."

Well, thank goodness the Biden/Harris administration was such a mountain of granite and all the world's leaders respected them and our enemies never even thought to push any boundaries. Whew! We had Iron Man Biden and Wonder Woman Harris in the Oval Office and I never even realized it.

But then, seemingly no one, from Putin to Isis to Maduro realized it either.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom