1608515735401.png
    DK Firearms

Dinoble1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Every US state has been advised to consider ethnic minorities as a critical and vulnerable group in their vaccine distribution plans, according to Centers for Disease Control guidance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Every US state has been advised to consider ethnic minorities as a critical and vulnerable group in their vaccine distribution plans, according to Centers for Disease Control guidance.

Cool they can have the one for my white ass.
    So freaking tired of the racial pandering going on these days.
    Along with the LBGTQ and gender id BS.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    After going to the doctor this morning I went out to breakfast at a place called Mama's Cafe. I forgot to bring my phone or I would have taken a picture of their signs. First one read "CHL Holders Welcome", the second sign said "No Mask Required". Guess I found my new favorite Cafe.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    After going to the doctor this morning I went out to breakfast at a place called Mama's Cafe. I forgot to bring my phone or I would have taken a picture of their signs. First one read "CHL Holders Welcome", the second sign said "No Mask Required". Guess I found my new favorite Cafe.
    Used to have breakfast there a couple times a week. Did you meet momma? She’s a nice lady that treats everyone like a member of the family.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Didn’t think it would take this long, but Two Owners of New York Pharmacies Charged in $30 Million Covid-19 Health Care Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme. Only $30M in fraud here.

And then there is this: NY health network faces criminal investigation over COVID-19 vaccine. Buy your way onto the the priority list

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Didn’t think it would take this long, but Two Owners of New York Pharmacies Charged in $30 Million Covid-19 Health Care Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme. Only $30M in fraud here.

And then there is this: NY health network faces criminal investigation over COVID-19 vaccine. Buy your way onto the the priority list

Good old taking advantage of a crisis. I am surprised they got caught. What is the difference of paying to get the vaccine or being a politician and getting it first?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Anyone recall the movie "The Jerk' with Steve Martin who invents 'slip proof glasses' only to find after wearing these glasses customers of these glasses came down with terribly screwed up eyes?

Think of the new plague vaccine and it's aftermath along the lines of that movie...

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ZX,

Gonna git de shot or pass when available...after all the politicians, their families and the rest of the questionable get theirs.

Keep it away from the rest home dwellers according to the pols because they're soon to be dead anyway, so why waste it on them?

Ah, assuming it works and 'it' doesn't kill em....or you...if and when.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    ZX,

Gonna git de shot or pass when available...after all the politicians, their families and the rest of the questionable get theirs.

Ah, assuming it works and 'it' doesn't kill em....or you...if and when.
    Look at it in one of two ways. They are either stupid to get it first or they are the privileged few that don't meet CDC guidelines. There are the chosen ones and then there are the rest of us, perhaps.

Top Bottom