• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I’d argue that people are numb to car crashes. Hence the news only shows particularly heinous crashes. Your general car crash that may even be fatal doesn’t effect people much.

People know that people die in car crashes. (They post it on the highway). People know its bad to smoke. They know it is bad to be obese.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I’d argue that people are numb to car crashes. Hence the news only shows particularly heinous crashes. Your general car crash that may even be fatal doesn’t effect people much.

People know that people die in car crashes. (They post it on the highway). People know its bad to smoke. They know it is bad to be obese.

People die from going to see doctors and going into the hospital from malpractice too. In very large numbers.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1607496050235.png

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    @ZX9RCAM
    I am going to, just this once, post a breaking story in the covid meme thread where it will be buried under 10 pages of memes before anyone reads it.
    It is a truly whatthefuck clown world story.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    @ZX9RCAM
    I am going to, just this once, post a breaking story in the covid meme thread where it will be buried under 10 pages of memes before anyone reads it.
    I have it on good authority that many elderly people in nursing homes who drink orange juice at breakfast have died within a few days of doing so.....

....this is why I don't drink the OJ in nursing homes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I have it on good authority that many elderly people in nursing homes who drink orange juice at breakfast have died within a few days of doing so.....

....this is why I don't drink the OJ in nursing homes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That’s why you add vodak to the OJ. It counters all those side effects, including death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    @ZX9RCAM

Um, thanks, I guess?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The underlying “WTF” is that they are saying don’t be alarmed if a bunch of old folks die immediately after getting the rushed vaccine out of one side of their mouth, and don’t visit old folks for the holidays because you might kill them out of the other side.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The underlying “WTF” is that they are saying don’t be alarmed if a bunch of old folks die immediately after getting the rushed vaccine out of one side of their mouth, and don’t visit old folks for the holidays because you might kill them out of the other side.

No; what’s being said is the plan to protect the most vulnerable, which so far has been to isolate and kill them slowly is being accelerated. Essentially they’re pulling a Cuomo, but it’s for the good of the elderly and the collateral damage is worth it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    No; what’s being said is the plan to protect the most vulnerable, which so far has been to isolate and kill them slowly is being accelerated. Essentially they’re pulling a Cuomo, but it’s for the good of the elderly and the collateral damage is worth it.
    Pretty much.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom