• DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Correct... I over-looked the section title
    "COVID-19 Pneumonia Prevention"

And then they close the discussion out with this.

" The pneumonia vaccine protects against a kind of bacteria, not the coronavirus. But it can support your overall health, especially if you’re older or have a weak immune system. Talk to your doctor about whether you should get it. "

Should anyone wonder why there was confusion.
    It's plain english and no cause for confusion.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    LOL... did you happen to read the entire article yourself? Pneumonia caused by Covid-19 can be treated how???? With.... drum roll please..... Pneumonia vaccine - not "Covid Pneumonia vaccine.

The fact that covid "pneumonia" has it's own ICD 10 code is far from surprising. Any thing to expand the reach/definition of a covid CAUSED deaths should not be a startling revelation to anyone. Pretty soon we'll have Covid-19 paper-cuts and rug rash!
    Dead end kid. Dumb end kid fits better. Listen to DubiousDan, Much smarter than you are.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Could be it's because the antibodies don't last for more than a few months like some people are saying. Also, not all immune systems are created equal. A nurse at our church had it in the spring and now apparently has it again, so who knows?
    Yep. That's what I'm afraid of. If that's the case we won't be able to vaccinate to herd immunity. At best a few people will diligently get a vaccine 3 times a year.

We'll have to learn to live with this virus but that can't mean closing everything & destroying our way of life.

Combined with a Biden presidency, 2021 looks great .

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well at least I know and admit I am. An extensive education and still know how little I know.
    You are stupid enough to think you are smarter than the rest of us.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    At least he didn't say "educate yourself", which is a total copout.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Well at least I know and admit I am. An extensive education and still know how little I know.
    You are stupid enough to think you are smarter than the rest of us.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Do you believe you speak for the “rest of us”? You constantly call me a fear monger when I report the truth. I don’t like the truth of Covid either but I know what’s real and what’s not. My hospitalized friend is better today.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Yep. That's what I'm afraid of. If that's the case we won't be able to vaccinate to herd immunity. At best a few people will diligently get a vaccine 3 times a year.

We'll have to learn to live with this virus but that can't mean closing everything & destroying our way of life.

Combined with a Biden presidency, 2021 looks great .
    Maybe. My understanding is that not all the vaccines depend on the body producing antibodies and the way they work is over my head. I also understand that the ones that do depend on producing antibodies produce a stronger antibody response than having had a mild case of covid. Also, since severe respiratory symptoms are often treated with dexamethasone and dexamethasone will depress the immune response perhaps some individuals just produce very few antibodies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Do you believe you speak for the “rest of us”? You constantly call me a fear monger when I report the truth. I don’t like the truth of Covid either but I know what’s real and what’s not. My hospitalized friend is better today.
    Enlighten me, what exactly is the truth about this virus? Seems I can find what is called truth by one, and disputed as truth by another.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Enlighten me, what exactly is the truth about this virus? Seems I can find what is called truth by one, and disputed as truth by another.
    The truth is my friend is in the hospital with covid pneumonia, better today, his wife is at home with covid. My neighbor has it and getting better. That is the truth. You can believe anything you want.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Rotor,

Why so constantly angry?

I hope there's some neighborhood kids over where you live so you can shout at em: GET OFF MY LAWN!

Cathartic doncha know?

Last edited:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Rotor,

Why so constantly angry?

I hope there's some neighborhood kids over where you live so you can shout em: GET OFF MY LAWN!

Cathartic doncha know?
    I am a mild mannered person, much more so in my upper 70’s than when I was younger. When there is a small group of players here, you included, that is antagonistic to everything I mention, I get pissed.
    I won’t yell at kids on my lawn. For a site with so many intelligent gun enthusiasts it is hard to believe that some can not accept medical facts (or refuse to believe it might be fact). I believe it was you that couldn’t figure out how to calculate percentage mortality.
    Otherwise I rarely get angry.

Top Bottom