• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Here's a heartbreaker. And for those Hamas apologists and those who blame Israel for what happened to Israel, all I can say is almost nothing because if I said what I want, I'd be banned for 3 lifetimes.

<>

Horrifying but REAL. . . . .

BUT,

One thought keeps coming: Why in the Hell did the Israeli’s disarm their own citizens when they knew full damned well that they were surrounded by bloodthirsty savage terrorists who were planning to do something like this ?

Someone in the Israeli government must be held responsible for that !

How many times does Humanity. have to learn this same brutal, sad lesson ?

Had Hamas tried this while Israeli citizens were still armed with Uzi’s, it would have been a Hamas turkey shoot.

One more thing: If this was planned & financed by Iran, using money provided by Obama & Biden, where is the uproar here in the USA ?

We the People cannot just let this go here, either !

My late Dad was the first non-PoW Allied Officer to enter what was later called Buchen-Wald. He really lived ‘’Never Again’’ !

Heads must roll world-wide !

leVieux

<>
    Lynx Defense

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Here's a heartbreaker. And for those Hamas apologists and those who blame Israel for what happened to Israel, all I can say is almost nothing because if I said what I want, I'd be banned for 3 lifetimes.

Unfortunately, the apologists and supporters won't watch this. Hamas has already told them it's all lies, never mind that the terrorists who did it fucking live streamed themselves doing a lot of it, and Hamas proudly crowed about it until they realized most of the world didn't support rape and mutilation, at which point they started insisting that they "only attacked military targets".

It takes a deep level of stupid to support and believe a terrorist organization, but people always find ways to lower themselves.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    LeVieux, it is absolutely imperative to recognize the fact that there is "evil" I presume by your statements this and prior, your father truly knew this. Now like never before...and growing world wide daily.
    Johnny

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    <>

For 10 months in 1943-‘44, Dad was assigned to Brit Counterintelligence, and supervised a tiny unit dedicated to ‘’brainwashing’’ the few non-NAZI German Luftwaffe Intelligence Officers they had captured. The Germans talked to Dad, they themselves had been horrified by what they had seen in Germany & the captive nations. Shortly, the Brits allowed the Germans to ‘’escape’’ via Norway. Dad always insisted on several things, which I didn’t believe at the time: 1) Antisemitism would return. 2) the NAZI’s were never really gone, even after Nuremberg. 3). The OSS / CIA was a danger to us all. & 4) Henry Kissinger & Zbignew Bzrenewski were ENEMY agents, who should never have been allowed anywhere near our government.

The issue of ‘’antisemitism’’ is actually larger than just Jews; it sets a pattern for scapegoating minority populations, which can easily extend to others. We must stop this NOW & here !

I personally think that the (J) ADL has worsened the problem by attacking those who criticize INDIVIDUAL Jews who have done wrongs. EQUAL Justice for all !

That said, I read that 99%+ of “Palestinians” in ‘’Palestine’’ support Hamas. Therefore, they have involved themselves in horrible terrorism; so likely will suffer with the EVIL they willingly harbor & support.

We must support efforts to show the entire World the hard EVIDENCE from October 7 !

leVieux

<>

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    as for me and my house, we stand with Israel

IMHO… This (below) is what real leadership looks like…

Netanyahu Throws Down the Gauntlet on Hamas and Taking Rafah​

By Bonchie | 1:21 PM on April 30, 2024

The operation to root out Hamas in Gaza will continue, according to Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu. That follows months of pressure from the White House and the international community to stop short of entering Rafah, the last stronghold held by the terrorists.

Throwing down the gauntlet, Netanyahu stipulated that the operation to take Rafah would occur whether Hamas agreed to a hostage deal or not.

Joe Biden had previously called an invasion of Rafah a "red line" for American support. That threat didn't seem to land, and for good reason. Rafah holds multiple battalions of Hamas fighters and is the command and control center for its leadership. To not move in would be to surrender and concede the fight to the terrorists, who would inevitably regroup and retake most of Gaza in the absence of IDF intervention.

It should also surprise no one that the weeks of pro-Hamas "encampments" on American universities have done nothing to dissuade Israel from doing what needs to be done. On Monday night, rioters at Columbia University stormed the Hamilton Hall, smashing windows and hanging banners reading "intifada."

Naturally, the pro-Hamas contingent lashed out after Netanyahu's announcement on taking Rafah, suggesting Israel doesn't care about the hostages. That's ludicrous. Israel has offered multiple ceasefire deals to Hamas, all heavily slanted in favor of the terrorist group, in exchange for releasing the hostages. Hamas has rejected every single one.

At some point, reality outweighs want. I'm sure Israel would love to secure the release of the hostages before moving into Rafah, but that just may not be possible. How many hostages are even still alive? Hamas won't say, and it's clear they are being used to delay Israel's advance. That can't be allowed to continue. In the end, the only chance of actually getting the hostages back is by force. Hamas is never going to let go of its bargaining chip willingly.

IMG_8349.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    BTW, for the Hamas supporters and apologists...people on the "right side of history" don't murder their way through music festivals and civilian settlements, raping and killing some while dragging others away as "hostages" to be raped and killed later, while being used as bargaining chips. Fucking barbarians who deserve to be eradicated do.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Any political sway they might have had with most Americans was lost when they gang raped women and killed babies.

Their supporters will tell you that never happened. Even after Hamas officials crowed about it for a couple of weeks, and their thugs live streamed some of their crimes and posted others later to show off what brave warriors they are...and then when they saw their support wavering Hamas immediately claimed none of it happened and it was all faked by the Jews.

And their dumbfuck supporters will tell you it's all fake. You know, like that whole Holocaust thing. Or they'll try to blame Israel for the attack, while also denying what happened.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    So how do you all feel about us having boots on the ground in Gaza? Where the the US is establishing a beachhead on the GAZA coast..................yeah, for humanitarian aid..........sure..........

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So how do you all feel about us having boots on the ground in Gaza? Where the the US is establishing a beachhead on the GAZA coast..................yeah, for humanitarian aid..........sure..........

Where ya been? That was addressed back when the dementia patient in chief announced it. The administration is doing everything they can to ensure American casualties...for what reason though? Knowing the dems, so we can tuck tail and run. Again. And to justify withdrawing support for Israel even more than they're already trying to.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The ‘’root’’ of this ongoing problem lies not in Israel, but in the moneyed militant Islamist Nations, whose real aim is to eliminate all other religions to institute a ‘’World Caliphate’’.

‘’Palestine’’, Hamas, PLO, etc. are symptoms of this problem.

Note that, across the world, various religious groups can & do live & work side-by-side in peace, EXCEPT for Islam’s muslims.

The temporary solution must include complete destruction of Iran’s military, nuclear factories, and Ayatollah-government.

Any long-term, ‘’permanent’’ solution must separate Islam from the civilized world.

Trump proved that we do not need their ‘’energy’’, and we can supply Europe with natural gas & petroleum for 500+ years.

Our globalist-induced religion of ‘’climatism’’ handicaps everyone via underlying planned lying.

leVieux

<>
    <>

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The ‘’root’’ of this ongoing problem...
    Let me be clear. There's no problem with your post.

However, your post defines the point at which the logical, rational progress of this conversation is to start discussing religion - history, application, relative merits, and practical/advisable/possible/probable evolutionary paths.

However, the rules strictly forbid discussion of religion in that depth. Participants are unable to keep their emotions in check and dispassionately present their viewpoints.

Texas Gun Talk learned this lesson the hard way, more than once. It always becomes a total shitshow.

Folks, do NOT let this conversation go down that path.

For anyone with questions, a more detailed take on how the rules apply to this thread may be found in post #1.

Top Bottom